Any cliffs on the KNS Baily article?

Disregard this post tried to delete but I'm not sure how

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Reactions: berryvol
Kim English got him here.

Bailey worked a lot with English, Bowden, and Lamonte.

He has good genes:
“Bailey was well-equipped for the challenges of a mid-career redshirt year. He’s hyper-competitive, highly driven, self-studying and coachable. He inherited as many mental as physical attributes from his parents — Victor Bailey Sr., a former NFL player, and Tonja Buford-Bailey, an Olympic bronze medalist in 400-meter hurdles.”

He’s a gym rat... usually in Pratt Friday and Saturday evenings during the summer.

TN especially recruited him to be in an upperclassman leadership role.

We don't have the national pedigree, but I really think this team lines up similar to Villanova in talent and depth. Watching VU the last two nights, they lost Bey, and have a couple guys out injured now, but their depth and returning talent reminds me of what I THINK the Vols have...talented and serious depth of returning talent along with infusion of young top end talent. In fact, our young talent probably is more in line with KY, but we've got the luxury, it appears, of being able to go 10 deep (maybe more), without alot of fall off. Just need to keep everyone healthy from covid impacts.

Semi serious question...it's pretty obvious that the spread will continue thru the winter, probably impacting all teams at some point. I just wonder, since most all classes (except maybe some labs) will probably have remote options for all schools, if the SEC is considering a bubble conference slate, so they we can have a full SEC conferece schedule?

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Capt S probably meant crib notes which are AKA cheat sheets.

Crips notes? You mean gangs are now printing their own study guides?

Joking. Thanks TG-O. Lots of accents and dialects in the South that find their way into text.

There's a county in south MS where words starting with "st" get pronounced "sk." The last name of a friend from there was Strum--except when he was home. There he was called Skrum.

Reactions: gainesvol82

VN Store

Back