Any chance we see Dee Beckwith tonight?

I hope he shocks the world and drops a deuce on Bama.

Yes, there's a couple of meanings for the above. Quite seriously, I don't care which one he accomplishes, just let it be.
In one scenario racing thru my mind, that would be even greater than Gauldens double salute.

Reactions: Plecoptera
Really hoping to see DB TRUCK STICK #10’s helmet into a crunched up crimson Dr. Pepper can….really hoping to see Tiyon Evans break the ankles of #10…really hoping to see Velus Jones Jr. get #10 stuck on him then burn that crimson trash right off #10’s back…really hoping to see Hendon Hooker give a hard juke on #10’s knees then stiff arm #10’s chest pads so his A$$ cheeks get stuffed with turf dingleberries…really hoping to see Jacob Warren bounce #10’s back on the field with a blind sided block like smacking a floor mat on the ground to get loose rocks out of it…really hoping to see Jerome Carvin pancake #10 into worm fodder….

1634975320419.gif
1634975354473.gif
1634976199424.gif
1634976654076.gif
I feel like I am being very specific here.

I hate to say it, but can you imagine looking into the backfield as a Gump linebacker and seeing Milton at 6'5", 245, and Dee B at 6'2" 230? I know, we want Hooker and Evans there for most of the game, but I'd really love one play or so with that combo--and then just run it over Toto's ass. I mean pancake.

Really hoping to see DB TRUCK STICK #10’s helmet into a crunched up crimson Dr. Pepper can….really hoping to see Tiyon Evans break the ankles of #10…really hoping to see Velus Jones Jr. get #10 stuck on him then burn that crimson trash right off #10’s back…really hoping to see Hendon Hooker give a hard juke on #10’s knees then stiff arm #10’s chest pads so his A$$ cheeks get stuffed with turf dingleberries…really hoping to see Jacob Warren bounce #10’s back on the field with a blind sided block like smacking a floor mat on the ground to get loose rocks out of it…really hoping to see Jerome Carvin pancake #10 into worm fodder….

View attachment 405396
View attachment 405397
View attachment 405399
View attachment 405400
I feel like I am being very specific here.
You don't much like #10, do you? ..lol

I hate to say it, but can you imagine looking into the backfield as a Gump linebacker and seeing Milton at 6'5", 245, and Dee B at 6'2" 230? I know, we want Hooker and Evans there for most of the game, but I'd really love one play or so with that combo--and then just run it over Toto's ass. I mean pancake.

If we could get Milton to run as hard as Hooker....

Why so Milton can jsut run out of bounds. Milton may be 245lbs but he plays like he’s 145lbs.

IMO, Heupel needs to rest all the starters with injuries. Evans in particular. Play Whitehead, Pierce and Beckwith. Get some of the young OL some live experience and rest both the Mayes kids. Sit Hooker and let's see what Bailey and Milton can do. 2 weeks til UK. Rest 'em all.

IMO, Heupel needs to rest all the starters with injuries. Evans in particular. Play Whitehead, Pierce and Beckwith. Get some of the young OL some live experience and rest both the Mayes kids. Sit Hooker and let's see what Bailey and Milton can do. 2 weeks til UK. Rest 'em all.

Not gonna happen. They’re going to play their best players and try to win the game. It would be totally against everything he’s been teaching them to go in there with a defeatist attitude and play your 2 and 3 deep because you think you can’t win.

Not gonna happen. They’re going to play their best players and try to win the game. It would be totally against everything he’s been teaching them to go in there with a defeatist attitude and play your 2 and 3 deep because you think you can’t win.
Or we could look at it as giving our injured kids 3 weeks to heal. Which is what it is.

Or we could look at it as giving our injured kids 3 weeks to heal. Which is
we won’t have to wait long to find out but I don’t think he’s going to wave the white flag and give up without a fight. That’s not how they have ever played. In fact, I don’t think I have ever seen a coach do that unless they were already losing by 40.

I'm conflicted about this, thinking that he should hold out injured players who are not fully recovered. But yeah, I don't believe our team should go into any game with an attitude that they can't win by giving their all. Play to win.

I hope not. I believe he'll fumble due to lack of game action for a couple of years. I'd like to see him but not in this game unless it's late and already over.

Reactions: volnut1

VN Store

Back