Any Chance We Land Brown AND Charles?

jmva1

I doubt we do but it would be huge if we did. If the rumors abut Brown visiting on the 13th are true that certainly helps our chances. I think we have a better shot at Charles than most people think.... JMO.

We are on a roll. Why not do it up and land Oku, Brown and Charles.

I think that if this BB visit theory is true we will land him. Charles... idk it's a long shot

USC's insiders thought that we would land Charles a few days ago.

What the hell, i say we take both.

I think that picking up Charles and Brown is definitly a possibility, Charles has the size and ability to play significant time at WR and Brown would at least get half of the carries, neither would get those opportunities at USC.

I doubt we do but it would be huge if we did. If the rumors abut Brown visiting on the 13th are true that certainly helps our chances. I think we have a better shot at Charles than most people think.... JMO.

Man... I love the way you think!

I think if we landed either of them our best chance is Brown. I think UGA leads for Charles right now. With Brown coming on a visit here it helps us out alot.

Bascially who cares who we get of the three.....for us to even be mentioned to have a chance to be picked for these guys....with the exception of oku...is amazing. If we get any of the three it will just be icing on the cake. Kiffin and the crew pulled together one hell of a class this yr even though we missed a couple, no complaints. With that bein said....Charles would be a great addition maybe have a kellen winslow of our own, charles is a beast, oku i think will commit to us once again after all the excitement around the big orange the past couple days, and big brown....boy if we somehow sway him and show him what tennessee football is all about when he visits showin him how he could be the next jamal lewis/travis henry(UT) or lendale/reggie(usc) then i consider us a threat to the big dogs of the SEC next yr.

So matt you think he's completely ruled out Oregon?

I do. Because Oregon is not a place he wants to go. USC has plenty of RB's and he will realize that he wont have much playing time. He wants to be a star after college in the NFL. What star NFL players come out of Oregon. His other interest is his hometown Kansas State. But again Kansas State doesn't produce much star athelites for the NFL. It's between UTK and The U .

40 % Miami
20 % Tennessee
20 % USC
10 % Kansas State
10 % Auburn

Last edited:
I do. Because Oregon is not a place he wants to go. USC has plenty of RB's and he will realize that he wont have much playing time. He wants to be a star after college in the NFL. What star NFL players come out of Oregon.

I hope he's a Vol, but your logic is faulty

To answer your question:

Jonathan Stewart (RB)
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 235
College: Oregon
Selected by: Carolina Panthers
Round: 1
Pick (Overall): 13 (13)

I do. Because Oregon is not a place he wants to go. USC has plenty of RB's and he will realize that he wont have much playing time. He wants to be a star after college in the NFL. What star NFL players come out of Oregon.

I hope he's a Vol, but your logic is faulty

To answer your question:

Jonathan Stewart (RB)
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 235
College: Oregon
Selected by: Carolina Panthers
Round: 1
Pick (Overall): 13 (13)

You found 1 players in the NFL ? A rookie who hasn't even really proved anything yet ? Seriously ? Stewart was a great player in college and is looking like he will be a good one in the pros. But to early my friend to call him a "star".

im leaning toward Charles going to UGA mainly because his teammate signed with them (Aaron Murray) Now Bryce Brown is an interesting one. I think he signs with us I've felt that way since Oku Decommitted.

im leaning toward Charles going to UGA mainly because his teammate signed with them (Aaron Murray) Now Bryce Brown is an interesting one. I think he signs with us I've felt that way since Oku Decommitted.

It does make sense that Oku's concern is linked to Brown's decision (e.g. we get Brown, we don't get Oku).

It does make sense that Oku's concern is linked to Brown's decision (e.g. we get Brown, we don't get Oku).

Brent Hubbs said earlier today that he had a problem with O. Charles taking his sweet time making a decision. I think its a good thing because it just gives us a little more time to POSSIBLY sway a recruit.

Now on the flipside of things, with Oku waivering a bit how do you think Kiffin handles the situation. When does he pressure him to make a decision? Oku has pretty much used all his visits right?

Good thing about Brown coming next weekend is he will be the only one so he will get our staff's undivided attention. I have a really good feeling about him. You gotta think if he was seriously considering UM he would have pulled the trigger already.
Orson Charles is the one i would love for Kiffin to get.

VN Store

Back