Anti-Trump Hysteria and Silliness

While I agree in principle, I do think some could take this a bit further than we'd like...

Emily Ratajkowski: It's 'important' for women to wear string bikinis at the beach as well as protests

Emily Ratajkowski believes there is no inappropriate time for women to don a string bikini.

On Wednesday, the actress and model was presented with the International Woman of the Year award at the GQ Australia Men of the Year Awards, where she expressed the importance of women embracing their bodies and "defying stereotypes."

“I think Woman of the Year is a pretty crazy title. But what I think about what’s important in 2018 for both men and women, it’s about defying stereotypes. It’s about being multi-faceted," Ratajkowski said in her awards acceptance speech, according to Page Six.

She continued, “It’s about wearing a string bikini on the beach and at a protest.”

Trump a month ago: This election is about me and I might as well be on the ballot.

Trump now, after Dems picked up 37 seats in the House: This wasn't about me because I was not on the ballot.

Trump a month ago: I know Matt Whitaker.

Trump now, after his own prior comments disclosed: I don't know Matt Whitaker.

200w.gif

200w.gif

Trump a month ago: This election is about me and I might as well be on the ballot.

Trump now, after Dems picked up 37 seats in the House: This wasn't about me because I was not on the ballot.

Trump a month ago: I know Matt Whitaker.

Trump now, after his own prior comments disclosed: I don't know Matt Whitaker.

200w.gif

200w.gif
How did you all do in the Senate? Particularly your boy there in Florida

VN Store

Back