Anti-Trump Hysteria and Silliness

We've stumbled across the solution: cheap grenades for everyone.
I would take a couple dozen at $3 each. Just spoke with a friend in Port St. Joe. He said the media is hyping the storm, and that it looks minor to him. Also, beach restoration to begin adding sand in August.

I would take a couple dozen at $3 each. Just spoke with a friend in Port St. Joe. He said the media is hyping the storm, and that it looks minor to him. Also, beach restoration to begin adding sand in August.

We will be there from June 28th - July 5th. I was planning on loading up on fireworks but I'm now thinking grenade launcher.

In one of his more humorous tweets, Donald Trump just said that Democrats are to blame for his own policy of separating families at the border.

Note to conservatives here: It's Trump who thinks you're stupid. He thinks you will blindly trust him and not do any fact checking to see that it was his administration's policy that is responsible for this separation. He just undercut one of his own administration's policies and blamed it on the Democrats. Unreal.

Trump is correct, the Dems have been straight up in opposition of any legislation that will replace DACA.

Do you not understand how the Senate works?

Wait stupid question, of course you don’t.

I understand that repubs. have brought up about 100 times on here that Obama did nothing with gun control when dems. controlled both the house and senate. How is this different? Is more than a majority needed? Was more than a majority needed on any possible gun changes?

Honest questions, make me look bad with your answers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Because I think it would save an unknowable number of lives and that society in general is better off with just 7 millions AR 15s as opposed to 10 million. Plus, I see no NEED for AR 15s for either hunting or personal security.

Fire away....pun intended. (but no one, especially me, is in the mood for another gun debate)

Just stating my FEELZ....the only way in which I know to think.

And that's what separates you from those who are capable of thinking with logic, reason, and maturity.

54 days. You pick out a new spot for those goal posts yet?

:loco:

Was on my way to ST George island and the evacuated the island. Now I’m at Calloway Gardens waiting on the evacuation to be lifted.
We managed to have a good time yesterday but this whole thing has been beyond stupid

And that's what separates you from those who are capable of thinking with logic, reason, and maturity.

54 days. You pick out a new spot for those goal posts yet?

:loco:
:lolabove:
And being so concrete and literal is what separates you from those capable of recognizing a joke and seeing the meaning beyond the literal. Reading between the lines, if you will.
:banghead2:

I understand that repubs. have brought up about 100 times on here that Obama did nothing with gun control when dems. controlled both the house and senate. How is this different? Is more than a majority needed? Was more than a majority needed on any possible gun changes?

Honest questions, make me look bad with your answers.

Still curious Hogg. I'm willing to let you school me.

Because I think it would save an unknowable number of lives and that society in general is better off with just 7 millions AR 15s as opposed to 10 million. Plus, I see no NEED for AR 15s for either hunting or personal security.

Fire away....pun intended. (but no one, especially me, is in the mood for another gun debate)

Just stating my FEELZ....the only way in which I know to think.
you.
are.
nothing.
but.
a.
troll.

Reactions: 2 people
Still curious Hogg. I'm willing to let you school me.

You’re not curious you’re just uninformed.

From 2009 - 2011 Obama had a virtually filibuster proof Senate. He could have gotten anything he wanted passed just like he got ACA passed.

Reactions: 3 people
True. We live in a free society with laws, many of which are put into place for the safety and security of individuals and society as a whole.

I'm willing to say that I think they should be banned and accept the fact that you think they should not be. It seems as if you will be getting your wish on this one for the foreseeable future.

Here's The Number Of Firearms Deaths In Tennessee | Nashville, TN Patch
Nationwide, the vast majority of killers who used a gun — 64 percent — wielded a handgun. And far more killers used knives or their own hands, fists and feet than any rifle, including — and in particular — the AR-15 rifle.
Knives and other sharp objects were used in 1,604 homicides and non-negligent manslaughters that year, FBI data indicated. That’s more than four times higher than rifles. Hands, fists, feet and other body parts accounted for 656 of those killings — nearly double that of rifles.

BAN all hands, fists, feet, and other body parts.

I say we ban Loother's brain. He's killin' us.🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1 person
You’re not curious you’re just uninformed.

From 2009 - 2011 Obama had a virtually filibuster proof Senate. He could have gotten anything he wanted passed just like he got ACA passed.

I can read between those lines. DACA / Guns - all about partisan perspective. Only so much political capital....have to spend it selectively I guess.

Minority democrats block DACA but minority republicans don't block gun regulations. Convenient.....got it.

I should have skipped school today because I got nothing from that lesson.

I can read between those lines. DACA / Guns - all about partisan perspective. Only so much political capital....have to spend it selectively I guess.

Minority democrats block DACA but minority republicans don't block gun regulations. Convenient.....got it.

I should have skipped school today because I got nothing from that lesson.

Republicans couldn’t have blocked any legislation for Obama’s fist two years you dolt.

VN Store

Back