Another Vol gone

I think its just a repeat lack of effort and Fulmer was probably tired of putting up with it. Plus we are still over a few ships so that probably came into play also.

Thanks for the update AtomicCity. I really hate to hear that about Laron. I thought he had some physical tools but I guess he didn't have the discipline to do what he needed. I wish him the best.

Man Am I getting tired off our Players showing lack of discipline off the field. Its a shame that we have our best shot ever of winning a national championship and everyone is going to call us a thug school. We are turning to Miami and I am not liking it one bit. I like what fulmer is doing and I am sure he is having the smae feelings I am. this is just getting ludacris.

Hated hearing that myself! Always stinks when you lose a kid with serious potential. As for the smack that'll be talked about us/UT, the kid didnt have the grades, so what?, It isnt like, oh he was playing and his grades were being covered up. But i know how the doo-doo roll's, Down hill.
What team in the country on all levels of play, arent having these issues?
I wish him the best as well, And also try and find a bright spot in it to.

That just gives Bolden more rep's, Im sure he can play either tackle position. The more rep's in practice will be great for him and super thickness on the DL.

Originally posted by IBleedOrange24/7@Jun 9, 2005 1:54 AM
But i know how the doo-doo roll's, Down hill.

[snapback]102139[/snapback]​

Taken up a new sport??

:dlol:

Just kidding.

;)

Actually Harris had been repeatedly warned by Fulmer and the coaching staff about his grades and attending class but he want to push the envelope and chase girls instead of attending to business and it cost him. I hope he gets straightened out but I don't feel sorry for him.

he will probably go to the MAC or somewhere out west and be all world!!!! :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed:

Originally posted by Vol67@Jun 9, 2005 10:37 AM
Actually Harris had been repeatedly warned by Fulmer and the coaching staff about his grades and attending class but he want to push the envelope and chase girls instead of attending to business and it cost him. I hope he gets straightened out but I don't feel sorry for him.
[snapback]102218[/snapback]​

You're absolutly right. I've known since Janurary that this was probably going to happen. It was just a matter of time. I'm actually surprised he made it to summer sessions.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jun 9, 2005 10:23 AM
Taken up a new sport??

:dlol:
Just kidding.

;)
[snapback]102214[/snapback]​

I think Bammers like to play it, and the Media really likes it.

I dont see where we lose a player for grades, is that big of new's. But im sure it'll be another poke at us.

VN Store

Back