Another new Volunteer!

On June 13th my son Grayson was born. It's been a wild week with a lot of lows but only highs now. I am hoping someone might be able to point me to a place where I can get a mobile for his crib that plays Rocky Top. I already hit up fanatics and got him some outfits for the upcoming season so I'm good there. TIA GBO!

*Edit I live in Arkansas and his grandmother is threatening to get him a hog nose. I can't allow that of course lol.

It's impossible for Baby Grayson to be a Hog! Graysons are known for tripping people and Hogs are known for Stumbling and Fumbling!!

Congrats!!

Reactions: 2 people
Congratulations!!!

My son was born on June 13th also. The year he turned two, June 13th was on a Friday. I've already checked the calendar for you, you're good. :)

On June 13th my son Grayson was born. It's been a wild week with a lot of lows but only highs now. I am hoping someone might be able to point me to a place where I can get a mobile for his crib that plays Rocky Top. I already hit up fanatics and got him some outfits for the upcoming season so I'm good there. TIA GBO!

*Edit I live in Arkansas and his grandmother is threatening to get him a hog nose. I can't allow that of course lol.

Congrats! My wife's due date for our 2nd boy is June 21. Volnation is growing.

Congratulations!!!

My son was born on June 13th also. The year he turned two, June 13th was on a Friday. I've already checked the calendar for you, you're good. :)

Haha that's one thing we were talking about. Glad we're good for a while. Happy late birthday to your boy. And thank you.

Congratulations!

Reactions: 1 person

Congratulations from another vol in hog land.

Congrats, new poppa!

For the love of all that is holy, wean that baby on some good ole cornbread!:)

Shoot your grandmother.

congrats and Happy belated Father's Day!

btw I got a vols mobile that I would be willing to part with. My daughter is 3 now so no need for it at the moment lol. Its just sitting in her closet.

send me an email at jpope9@gmail.com and tell me how to get it to you and its yours.

237HoIU.jpg

i98O9qR.jpg

Thats cool - hope the OP takes your offer

VN Store

Back