Another Bammer in the slammer

This won't effect Saban at all. The kid will be permanently dismissed, as he should, and things will continue as normal. If the school has to pony up a settlement because of it they will and move on. Unfortunately, Saban is the best coach in football right now, and I'm pretty sure the university will deal with whatever consequence they may face because of it. I hate Bama too, but this type of situation happens at universities all across the country. I believe our Vols have given players 2nd chances also, and sometimes that didn't work out so well either. Prayers to the victim, and good riddance to the offender. Nothing here to see.

He has gotten hammered over this. His legacy is definitely tarnished. 10-20 years from now it will be said "great coach & recruiter but..."

One of your peeps is trolling our FF and I just wanted to make it easier for him to find when he wanders over here, eventually.

Thanks for keeping it up top.

On all my yrs of keeping up with college FB I can not think of any season where there's been so many kids in trouble.

Reactions: 5 people
"Police spoke to the suspect, victim and witnesses and determined that the suspect had taken and damaged the victim's cell phone earlier in the day and threatened to assault her in front of a witness."

If she'd just thrown her phone deep, Cyrus wouldn't have come anywhere close to it.

Hilarious

"Police spoke to the suspect, victim and witnesses and determined that the suspect had taken and damaged the victim's cell phone earlier in the day and threatened to assault her in front of a witness."

If she'd just thrown her phone deep, Cyrus wouldn't have come anywhere close to it.

I hate to laugh at a situation like this, but that was funny. Well done.

What do you think is the appropriate discipline in this case?

actually arrested on domestic violence charges? well that should at the very least get a indefinite suspension.

Butch suspends players based on allegations before an arrest has to be made.

VN Store

Back