*****Annual VolNation NCAA Bracket Contest - win a $250 Amazon gift card

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
It's that time. March Madness. I've just posted the brackets for the 15th Annual VolNation Pick Contest.

-To be eligible for prizes you must use your VolNation screen name. If you don't have one, register today. It's free.

THE WINNER WILL RECIEVE A $250 AMAZON GIFT CARD.

Contest Entry: ENTER YOUR PICKS

Contest Home: 2019 Tournament

Rules: TOURNAMENT RULES

Keep in mind, your picks won't show on the site until I upload everyone's on Thursday or Friday sometime. I strongly suggest printing out your picks and making sure the "Email me a copy" option is checked.

Let me know if anyone has any questions and good luck!

Standings: CURRENT STANDINGS

Can’t get it to submit on mobile. I’ll have to do it from my computer..

I'm sure it's user error. But after entering my name and email address, I cannot enter picks? I can get a blue cursor in the box, but cannot type anything.

Just pick the Vols to win it all. I do that every time there in it. Maybe it won't just be wishful thinking this year.

Reactions: malinoisvol
There really isn't a overly dominant team this season but there are a group of 8-12 teams that could legitimately win it which makes it very difficult to pick an overall winner this year.

Reactions: Sara Clark
I thought today was Wednesday for some reason and got denied when I went to fill in the bracket. Lol

Murray St upsetting Marquette would have been the start of my downward spiral anyways. Anybody pick the upset?

I thought today was Wednesday for some reason and got denied when I went to fill in the bracket. Lol

Murray St upsetting Marquette would have been the start of my downward spiral anyways. Anybody pick the upset?

I have Murray State in the Sweet Sixteen. I also have less than zero chance of finishing anywhere near the top.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321

VN Store

Back