*****Annual VolNation NCAA Bracket Contest is live - win a $250 Amazon gift card [updated for Final 4]

i was really growing weary of Walton and "conference of champions" mantra and shoulda spent some time actually watching them. simply lucked out picking trojans to skin jayhawks.

hard to believe that at start of season Stanford looked much better than bama and that i didnt get it at the start of the season that colorado could play good ball

Last edited:
Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
There is a tie at the top between a Florida Gator Fan and an Auburn Tiger Fan

I must say 5th place feels good. But the only thing that matters is #1 and it looks like I am likely to come up just a bit short.

What is the record for number of spots fallen from #1 spot in one weekend?

I think I am about to triple it.

The Illini always get me, when they are good. I remember when that Ken Norman led team got beat by Austin Peay 8n the mid 80s. Then the Kendall Gill team in '89, loved that team and they did make the Final 4, but Michigan beat 'em, then beat Seton Hall, IIrc, in the Finals. I know the Illini will always break my heart, but they are my B1G10 team, in basketball, don't have one for football

Reactions: MAD
With as wild as this NCAAT has been and considering all the upsets, funny to think it is still going to come down to Gonz/Baylor

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back