*****Annual VolNation NCAA Bracket Contest is live - win a $250 Amazon gift card [updated for Final 4]

Tied for 4th, u all, one point behind the leaders. That means I'm doing well in my money bracket, too. But, my Yahoo bracket, I had The Vols winning it all, I know, dumb, but that one's free and I can't help myself sometimes. So is this one, but I knew way too many people would pick the Vols, so I went with my money picks. Go Illini ! For my boys the '89 Final 4 team, Kendall Gill, Nick Anderson, Kenny Battle, Stephen Bardo, Lowell Hamilton and Marcus Liberty, among others

Reactions: MAD
Tied for 4th, u all, one point behind the leaders. That means I'm doing well in my money bracket, too. But, my Yahoo bracket, I had The Vols winning it all, I know, dumb, but that one's free and I can't help myself sometimes. So is this one, but I knew way too many people would pick the Vols, so I went with my money picks. Go Illini ! For my boys the '89 Final 4 team, Kendall Gill, Nick Anderson, Kenny Battle, Stephen Bardo, Lowell Hamilton and Marcus Liberty, among others
I checked your bracket, pretty impressive, good luck.

Down goes Florida, I hope chaos is really a ladder like Littlefinger said, because that's the only way I can get back in it

Reactions: Johnnyreb#VFL
Oral Sex Roberts is giving the Gators a run! Getting interesting.
at least it was one SEC loss that didntbother me -- had gators losing to osu
still peeved that lsu advanced and needed texas to beat bama
besthope to halt bleeding is for rrazorbacks and fsu to advance and have bears,zags play for title

Welp, I'm pretty much out of this one. But I do have 4 brackets on ESPN that are 87% currently and another 2 that are at 78%.

Dang Oregon state is pretty legit. I think we still take them with a healthy Fulk, but they are good no doubt

I agree. Oklahoma St. is super tough and they handled them with ease. I had Ok. St. going to the final 4 in several of my brackets, including this one.

VN Store

Back