Anniversary

ZippyMorocco

I dated some fine looking women at UGA, and there is no shortage of them. They don't call Athens Barbie Town for nothing.
I was a neer-do well, party animal, rouee, etc. Then one day my life changed for ever. This girl walked thru the door of my apartment. She was wearing a peach top, white shorts, and that gorgeous tan blondes have. I was a goner.
We were married a year later. She was a virgin on her wedding day, I was not. I was literally pawing the ground at the reception. I had one thought in mind; getting to that motel as fast as humanly possible. We finally got there, and 10 minutes later I got the pearl of great price.
Her goal was to be a wife and mother. She is aces at both. I earned the living and she handled everything else. She collected strays, kids whose parents didn't have time for them. I never new how many kids would be there when I got home. She has many success stories, college grads, professionals, etc. When she had cancer these kids would sit with her until I got home.
She has been my wife, lover, and best friend for 55 years.

jpg354 (5).jpg

You have a beautiful bride.

My congratulations to you both on 55 years of marriage.
Thank you, I think so. The dolls. She worked at Georgia Power HQ. Every Christmas they collected dolls for needy children. They posed her with the dolls for newspapers and TV

Reactions: txbo and GordonC
I dated some fine looking women at UGA, and there is no shortage of them. They don't call Athens Barbie Town for nothing.
I was a neer-do well, party animal, rouee, etc. Then one day my life changed for ever. This girl walked thru the door of my apartment. She was wearing a peach top, white shorts, and that gorgeous tan blondes have. I was a goner.
We were married a year later. She was a virgin on her wedding day, I was not. I was literally pawing the ground at the reception. I had one thought in mind; getting to that motel as fast as humanly possible. We finally got there, and 10 minutes later I got the pearl of great price.
Her goal was to be a wife and mother. She is aces at both. I earned the living and she handled everything else. She collected strays, kids whose parents didn't have time for them. I never new how many kids would be there when I got home. She has many success stories, college grads, professionals, etc. When she had cancer these kids would sit with her until I got home.
She has been my wife, lover, and best friend for 55 years.

View attachment 574075

Congratulations zippy! 55 years is quite the accomplishment. My wife and I have been together almost 19 years.

VN Store

Back