Angel Reese going to the WNBA

I'm a huge women's college bball fan but have not ever been able to get interested in the wnba, even when I've tried. Last year I followed Horston's progress bc I was really hoping to see her succeed (and was so happy that she did!) and now I have to admit I'm interested to see how Reese, Clark, and of course Jackson do at the next level...maybe this group can finally get me to tune in 😆

I'm a huge women's college bball fan but have not ever been able to get interested in the wnba, even when I've tried. Last year I followed Horston's progress bc I was really hoping to see her succeed (and was so happy that she did!) and now I have to admit I'm interested to see how Reese, Clark, and of course Jackson do at the next level...maybe this group can finally get me to tune in 😆
I usually only watch Candace, but this season I’ll try to watch more.

Van Lith should play another year. Not sure what her draft status would be if she declared now.

Van Lith should play another year. Not sure what her draft status would be if she declared now.
And then...Jeff Walz becomes the new Tennessee coach, brings Olivia Cochran, Nyla Harris and Jada Curry with him, and HVL enters the portal to reunite with her old coach!

Too much of a Subaru driver fan base if you know what I mean.

Just so I can be wrong about absolutely everything this week, didn't see this coming. Totally thought she'd come back to work on her offensive game before going into draft.

But looking at it, she's the player she's going to be at this point, probably not going to change. She must be getting positive feedback fm W scouts or she wouldn't be coming out. Going to be an interesting draft w Angel, Brink, Kamilla, and Edwards all in it.

Also it's easy to see the monster Angel herself created is now consuming her. She will go down as a cautionary tale - money isn't everything, don't say everything you think, don't let yourself get used by cultural causes, and most of all, seek and follow mature, sensible advice. I truly hope this reset works out for her.

Just so I can be wrong about absolutely everything this week, didn't see this coming. Totally thought she'd come back to work on her offensive game before going into draft.

But looking at it, she's the player she's going to be at this point, probably not going to change. She must be getting positive feedback fm W scouts or she wouldn't be coming out. Going to be an interesting draft w Angel, Brink, Kamilla, and Edwards all in it.

Also it's easy to see the monster Angel herself created is now consuming her. She will go down as a cautionary tale - money isn't everything, don't say everything you think, don't let yourself get used by cultural causes, and most of all, seek and follow mature, sensible advice. I truly hope this reset works out for her.
She will go down as a winner, a leader and someone who inspires others. Dealing with the hate probably got to her but like she said she accomplished all her goals, NCAA Championship, Sec Player Of The Year, and All American. No matter how many people hate her she will have more that love her and wish her success and not failure.

She will go down as a winner, a leader and someone who inspires others. Dealing with the hate probably got to her but like she said she accomplished all her goals, NCAA Championship, Sec Player Of The Year, and All American. No matter how many people hate her she will have more that love her and wish her success and not failure.
No doubt Angel achieved so many honors. That's why it's ashamed she goes out miserable over all the other stuff. Mature help would have helped her keep things in the right perspective.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
No doubt Angel achieved so many honors. That's why it's ashamed she goes out miserable over all the other stuff. Mature help would have helped her keep things in the right perspective.
She goes out with her head held high, no matter what people will always hate her no matter what she did. She’s grown up a lot and she’s still young and learning as well just like everyone does as they grow. She’s ready for the next chapter and a new start.

As an example Muhammad Ali was hated by many because he was ***** and because he was showboating, not sure if u was around at that time but I’m sure I would have hated him as well, but that doesn’t change the fact that plenty of people love him and inspired many more , I’m not comparing the 2 but that’s the only comparison I can think of right now.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
She goes out with her head held high, no matter what people will always hate her no matter what she did. She’s grown up a lot and she’s still young and learning as well just like everyone does as they grow. She’s ready for the next chapter and a new start.
They are all so young indeed. Angel would have had way less hate if she had way more guidance.

I know you'll never believe this in a million years, but this was never, ever about race. Many people racialized it, but it was never truly about race.

They are all so young indeed. Angel would have had way less hate if she had way more guidance.
She wouldn’t have, we all know the main reason she’s hated but I’ll keep that to myself, but the other reason is because she beat Clark in the Championship and gave her a taste of her own medicine and her people didn’t like that.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back