Andy Landers !

djtee

I will give props to him he was ask on the spot by ESPN host Maria Taylor what kind of Tenn team we might see against UCLA. He paused for a long time and pretty much laid blame to the team leaders Westbrook, Davis , Jackson and the head coach Holly. And Rebeca Lobo called out Davis.

I used to really like Andy but have lost any interest in what he has to say these days. But, he is on the right track with Tn. Just wish he would hold Holly to account for the Tn downturn and stop deflecting the true blame. Gee no cheats! lol

I will give props to him he was ask on the spot by ESPN host Maria Taylor what kind of Tenn team we might see against UCLA. He paused for a long time and pretty much laid blame to the team leaders Westbrook, Davis , Jackson and the head coach Holly. And Rebeca Lobo called out Davis.

Team Leader = Coach

I used to really like Andy but have lost any interest in what he has to say these days. But, he is on the right track with Tn. Just wish he would hold Holly to account for the Tn downturn and stop deflecting the true blame. Gee no cheats! lol

Oh no he went after Holly to but as we all know he can only do it in a way that`s looks like he is not. But i think he is correct about Westbrook inconsistency at the pg and turnovers. He has been on that issue all year. 26 turnovers last game. If i`m UCLA i press TN and make Westbrook , Jackson and make plays.

Let’s all remember that he was winless against Holly before he was ‘retired’ at Georgia.

Those who can’t coach...become commentators!

To his credit he has been correct on this team all season long waiting for this team to show up and they have not. Holly is always talking about we had a good week or day of practice and it has yet to show in the game.

Let’s all remember that he was winless against Holly before he was ‘retired’ at Georgia.

Those who can’t coach...become commentators!
He did have a team which was a runner-up to Pat's. That team also did beat LADY VOLS in the regular season. To beat Georgia, Pat played zone in the Final.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
Landers is a Tennessee hater. Always will be , he will forever remember how many SEC and National titles pat took from under his nose. Yes regular season the bulldogs had the upper hand but the Real Lv's of the 90's amd 2000's knew when it came down to winning time what it took. Sorry dread headed step brother of pat.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
Andy Landers, Maria Taylor and Rebecca Lobo. That whole group is just like Dawn Staley. They want to keep Holly at Tenn as long as possible.

Reactions: Scissor Hands

VN Store

Back