Andrew Yang's Universal Basic Income

Report: Andrew Yang No Longer a Democrat, Will Create Third Party

Former presidential and New York mayoral candidate Andrew Yang reportedly no longer identifies as a Democrat and will soon launch a third party.

Two people close to Yang told Politico that the former candidate will launch the third party with the release of his upcoming on October 5, Forward: Notes on the Future of Our Democracy. The exact name of his party and its rollout remains unknown as of this writing, however, Crown, the book’s publisher provided some hints about the party’s principles:

Report: Andrew Yang No Longer a Democrat, Will Create Third Party

Former presidential and New York mayoral candidate Andrew Yang reportedly no longer identifies as a Democrat and will soon launch a third party.

Two people close to Yang told Politico that the former candidate will launch the third party with the release of his upcoming on October 5, Forward: Notes on the Future of Our Democracy. The exact name of his party and its rollout remains unknown as of this writing, however, Crown, the book’s publisher provided some hints about the party’s principles:

Why? The UBI is already rolling.

The current system is nothing more than UBI, but at MUCH, MUCH higher amounts than Yang was proposing.
And admin costs. Even if implemented at the same amounts it would cost less. Gary Johnson had a thing on it when he was running too

Of course that assumes the current system could ever be removed

Reactions: Orangeburst
I always liked Yang & Tulsi Gabbard, though I don’t agree with a whole lot of their positions. They seemed more-principled than the opportunists who reside on both sides of the aisle. I hope Yang is successful in this 3rd-party venture.

I always liked Yang & Tulsi Gabbard, though I don’t agree with a whole lot of their positions. They seemed more-principled than the opportunists who reside on both sides of the aisle. I hope Yang is successful in this 3rd-party venture.
Oh, I'm pulling hard for him. He should suck up some votes from the left.

Reactions: norrislakevol

VN Store

Back