Anderson County Mavericks

I will believe it when I see. This game is on par with Tennessee versus Florida every year.

My nephew played for them a few years back. Did the kicker ever end up anywhere think he would have graduated in 19 or 20? Dude could kick.

My in-laws went to the Greeneville-Elizabethton game and said Elizabethton seemed to be rebuilding this year. Hurt them a lot where their QB graduated last year. A rebuilding year for them is still better than most teams around here.

Reactions: the_great_pumpkin
My in-laws went to the Greeneville-Elizabethton game and said Elizabethton seemed to be rebuilding this year. Hurt them a lot where their QB graduated last year. A rebuilding year for them is still better than most teams around here.
If AC can get healthy, I like their chances.

Reactions: A.J.
The AC vs Rhea Co game was nuts.. paired with the UT game Saturday, it was an insane football weekend, but great endings.
Yes I almost left after that miserable third quarter but glad I stuck around! I think the Mavs had three offensive plays in the third quarter and three fumbles.

Reactions: EricStratton
The AC vs Rhea Co game was nuts.. paired with the UT game Saturday, it was an insane football weekend, but great endings.
I told my buddy we did what we had to do to lose and did what we had to do to win! Luckily we pulled it out 41-38 !!!

South Doyle has a few players with some promise tonight.

Next week the Mavericks of Anderson Coibty host Elizabethtown to settle the score.

VN Store

Back