And the decommitments start

The article says LSU might be his choice...so maybe it’s not the current season that’s shaping his thoughts...

Sometimes WE fans(I most definitely include myself) just make things worse for ourselves. Now I guess we will lose this excellent recruiting class because all of our complaining. Coach Pruitt I still support you , but not Chaney !

Pretty sure a 5 game losing streak with no end in sight speaks volumes.

Along with more offers from better programs.

I'm sure we will sign mostly a bunch of 3* that are all misevaluated because they didn't get the Pruitt bump....
Yes the “hidden Gems” at signing time. That receive major “Booms” on the recruiting board!
Later known as underperformer, overated, or bust on the football board

Reactions: VolFaninFla
Considering the guy is a top 100 player, I’d say so.

He‘s rated #213 overall by 247 Sports...he was our 7th highest rated recruit but our highest rated DB. Hate to lose him but he’s got to follow his own path.

I just hope the current freshman class sticks at this point. With the Free transfer coming in January, a lot of them might decide for a “do over”.

Reactions: chef3531
If not him then others. Ya knew it was going to happen.
Every somewhat objective opinion states we're a bad team on a downward projectory with no competent leadership.

This guy is a tough loss. Reportedly, he is much better than his 3* rating, and man do we need good DB's. Hope we can get him back in the class.

Reactions: jonnon111
We are actually catching a break with the COVID. The dead period now runs to April. Most of our commits haven’t visited here or anywhere, for that matter.

With that said, the transfer portal may overheat next year. Especially if the NCAA lets you transfer once without sitting out.

The roster and coaching staff upheaval have to be considered if we choose to give Pruitt time. Dooley and Jones changed their staff quite a bit before their final years.

If I was JG I would just want this to be over.
JG won’t quit, and I kinda get it. JG’s game is much like my golf game. I can hit every shot on the golf course well enough to play at a high level... just not every time. And certainly not in front of people. But I’m going to put it all together next time out!

JG won’t quit, and I kinda get it. JG’s game is much like my golf game. I can hit every shot on the golf course well enough to play at a high level... just not every time. And certainly not in front of people. But I’m going to put it all together next time out!

JG is like a triple bogey on every hole

VN Store

Back