And the decommitments start

Sometimes WE fans(I most definitely include myself) just make things worse for ourselves. Now I guess we will lose this excellent recruiting class because all of our complaining. Coach Pruitt I still support you , but not Chaney !

Yeah right, it has nothing to do with terrible coaching...these kids know they don’t play for the coaches, they play for the fans.

Geez....

Reactions: lifeisdeep
Sometimes WE fans(I most definitely include myself) just make things worse for ourselves. Now I guess we will lose this excellent recruiting class because all of our complaining. Coach Pruitt I still support you , but not Chaney !
Yep! The coaching and product on the field has absolutely nothing to do with it!!

😂
GBO!!

Please don't try to act like we are "making room" it looks like some of the better players are losing faith.
While I believe the hot seat of Pruitt is part of the problem, Pruitts hot seat is because of his poor performance.
Damarius McGhee decommits from Tennessee
Gave him a git shirt so we can bring in 3star DB prospect from Alaska we are looking at.

“We want people who are willing to work and build from 3 stars to 5 stars!” ... but honestly yes you are probably right.
Soooo you want 5 star hearts huh?....You might want to closely turn around and walk out that door over there and never speak of this again.

Saw this on one of TOS:

Scoring margin through 3 years:

Kiffin (1 yr), +92
Butch, +192
Dooley, +4
Cornbread, -108.

If it just seems even worse this time, it is.
So, -108... Is that bad? According to his extension, I would think that's a good number. Surely they wouldn't overpay and overplay the hand of someone unqualified.

I blame it on the fact that we don’t have the fancy, in stadium light shows that the big boys like bama and Georgia have.
GBO!!

Reactions: landscapingvol
Please don't try to act like we are "making room" it looks like some of the better players are losing faith.
While I believe the hot seat of Pruitt is part of the problem, Pruitts hot seat is because of his poor performance.
Damarius McGhee decommits from Tennessee
Its has nothing to do with his skills and abilities, but when players start to second guess on recruiting, he'll do it on the field....jmo.

Saw this on one of TOS:

Scoring margin through 3 years:

Kiffin (1 yr), +92
Butch, +192
Dooley, +4
Cornbread, -108.

If it just seems even worse this time, it is.
Beldar, like Lyle and Doofus, is in way over his head. Good thing Phil-o-Potamus gave him an extension and raise. Brilliant.

VN Store

Back