And let the plane from Oklahoma to TYS talks begin....

Gotta say.....it is extremely rare for a blue blood program to lose a coach to another blue blood program. Such as Riley from OU to USC. So wow if true. BK don't frighten me tho to be honest. Welcome to the SEC coach.
LSU is not a blue blood program...Not even close

Reactions: jeff1vol
I hope Our does come calling on Coach Heupel so he can turn them down and show college football what he's building here. You have to remember he also has staff and staff members families who have trust in him. You just can't uproot families and go to "your" new job, while staff members scramble to find work. It's all about stability.

Listen, quit ragin' on our fanbase. All passionate fans forums have been victimized and played like this for years. And it turns out to be true just often enough to give one BVS. So stop with the trashing of our fanbase as a general pronouncement. There are lots of immature 13 year olds on here that start predicting next year's record already and stressing out over that already, and they are on EVERY FAN SITE. So lighten up Francis.
No. I’m sorry the truth hurts your feelings.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
What site is that? I'm not gonna lie, I was at work this morning looking up in going and out going flights from Knoxville and looking to see if any jet departures were heading to the state of Oklahoma o_O

854-gif.415336
Unrelated but as odd as that looks I like it alot better than the sagging pants here in the states.

Reactions: 508mikey
Doubt if they would be that obvious. Would probably meet in a hub city if anything were going to happen.

You know as well as I do that the Tennessee fan base is one of the dumbest and most gullible fan bases in the country. If I started an alter account right now and told everybody I had inside knowledge about Heupel leaving or staying, half the people here would go to work tomorrow preaching it like it was the gospel.
And ummmmmm,…… Gruden was spotted on the strip with a realtor, a new set of house keys, decked out in all orange and a whistle around his neck and a laminated offensive play sheet tucked in his pants!!!!!!!!

Has anyone mentioned Gruden yet? And where's ITT woodchuck, oops, I mean mit beaver🤣

Hard to believe you get so torn up over a post on the internet. We get it, you aren't happy.

Yeah obviously I am just torn up about it 😂😂😂. I am extremely happy. We had a a great season. We are going to a bowl game and just got a commitment from Rodney Harrison’s son. But hey you keep on tracking planes 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: lukeneyland
For those who wanna play... This list is about a year old. Have at it :)
N865UT - Owned by UT and has been busy as of late.
N794UT - Owned by UT and currently outside of Memphis for a STEM hootenanny
N715CB - Owned by Pilot/Haslam and dumped Pruitt on us
N900LP - Owned by Doctair and sporting a nice orange paint job since around 2016
N7CH - Owned by CMS Homes which is owned by UT booster The Clayton family. Left Knoxville and spent the night in College Station, PA
N550DX - Landed in ATL from West Palm Beach yesterday at the same time N865UT landed in ATL. Appeared to drop off and turn back
N111UT - Now N1794 Owned by UT. Turbo Prop. Appears rarely used 19 seater
N454AJ - Owned by Jones Air in Cleveland, TN. Left 1/23 went to Chicago and headed down to Jamaica and remains there
N595P - Owned by Pilot/Haslam. Left Knoxville early afternoon 1/26. Going somewhere when this was added to the post.

Damn I miss the plane tracking

VN Store

Back