anbody listen to Scott Van Pelt today?

Billy Costigan

"The SEC West is the toughest division in all of college football because all 5 teams are in the top 25." -SVP

When guest caller asked who he felt was underrated this year according to preseason poll. he replied, "I think Mississippi State is that team and can be this years Auburn". :dance2:

S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! :rock:

"The SEC West is the toughest division in all of college football because all 5 teams are in the top 25." -SVP

When guest caller asked who he felt was underrated this year according to preseason poll. he replied, "I think Mississippi State is that team and can be this years Auburn". :dance2:

Someone's going to poison your trees?

The bears. We dont consider the Black Bears a team either.

68923_1677455615469_1209860605_1856307_7235939_n.jpg

An ole miss fan will go into Starkville and smash all the cowbells and spray paint "Clower Sucks" in the middle of the field lol
Posted via VolNation Mobile

They'd have to pay him to go to Starkville.

From the Cherokee word ga-da:

grim; desolate a stark landscape

That's it, huh? Pulled that one out of no where.... I feel like ole miss is actually as far south as you can go...you just start wrapping around from there.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I can agree with this. Well other than the whole "all five teams" mistake. Alabama, LSU, and Arkansas are pretty loaded. Well as long as Tyler Wilson lives up to the hype.

Chri$ Relf is being paid? :eek:hmy:

VN Store

Back