Anarchy In Portland

One simple way to minimize the amount of rioters and maintain some control, charge them and keep them detained. Some of have been arrested 4 and 5 times, yet continue to return, knowing the consequences are minimal for their violent behavior.
Damn, finally somebody’s got some sense. I wonder why all these sh$$ for brains dem mayors and governors are gonna try this. Nothing they done so far has worked.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
In fact, according to Nate Dinguss, Reinoehl was clutching a cellphone and eating a gummy worm as he walked to his car outside an apartment complex in Lacey, Wash.

Bwhahahhahhaha!

Nate Dinguss . . . .? "eating a gummy worm"

Bwhahahahaha!
Presumably we'll have body can footage at some point. I think we're still waiting for the full surveillance video to be released that caught the shooter hiding in the garage.

Presumably we'll have body can footage at some point. I think we're still waiting for the full surveillance video to be released that caught the shooter hiding in the garage.
Man, you and the WAPO are pathetic. Can't even see a troll job when it's pointed out to you when you didn't catch it the first time.

If we are unable to weed this kind of trash from the teaching community, it further strengthens the argument against the teaching of "humanities" to our children. I certainly don't want a clown like this in a position of influence and authority teaching impressionable kids. On the other hand, his position further strengthens the position that leftists have taken over the universities - not that it was a secret to begin with.

If we are unable to weed this kind of trash from the teaching community, it further strengthens the argument against the teaching of "humanities" to our children. I certainly don't want a clown like this in a position of influence and authority teaching impressionable kids. On the other hand, his position further strengthens the position that leftists have taken over the universities - not that it was a secret to begin with.
His masters from ut

Reactions: tntar heel
One simple way to minimize the amount of rioters and maintain some control, charge them and keep them detained. Some of have been arrested 4 and 5 times, yet continue to return, knowing the consequences are minimal for their violent behavior.
lyin' biden and komrade harris keep bailing them out.

Reactions: BreatheUT and AM64
Bring out the "billy" clubs and crack some heads...that would stop it instantly.

VN Store

Back