Anarchy In Portland

Wow this is earth shattering. ANTIFA is nothing to Qanon.

A 3rd world nuisance showing nuclear potential or proof of concept usually draws out united opposition from all the 1st world.

Did dropping the Elders Protocol a day or so ago set their Doom's Day Clock?

This Q Kayfabe conspiracy might be about to get some mysterious hacker known as 4chan type attention.

EDIT: Q didn't drop that.
Q did not.

The FBI twitter account did - I thought it was significant that they’d tweet that out, so shared it here.

They even sent this apology

Last edited:
That can’t be true , I’m pretty sure all of the liberal lefts propaganda media machine told us that it was the feds that was cause all the problems in Portland
Well see normally that would be the case, but now the feds have infiltrated the protests with plants to attack police and burn things down. All the "peaceful protesters" already know this, but it doesn't stop them from getting pissed and crying when the police gas and beat the feds.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
He is charged with felony counts of assault, coercion and riots, with bail set at $250,000 on the top count of assault.

marquise-love-80.jpeg

Curious to see if the DA let's him walk. Portland area residents have been furious with the DA and the office's lack of effort against criminals. Probably unlikely, but you never know lately.

Last edited:
1598075410429.png
So this is a standard look at what Portland is like each night. The people on the bottom right are press. The people at the upper left are press. There's some more press in the middle. I would say easily half the crowd is "press". Woke is hosting 14 streams and they're all from this location. That's about the limit of what can fit on the screen, not all the people streaming. There are 3 people doing something stupid while everyone else watches. This is owning the cops somehow. 50 people filming 50 people watching 3 space cadets cuss at the police.

Tennessee's Governor Has Quite the Punishment for Left-wing Rioters That Will Definitely Bring Lawsuits

I don’t blame Tennessee’s Gov. Bill Lee for signing this bill into law. He increased punishments against those engaging in the type of mayhem seen in Portland, Seattle, and Chicago, some of which include the loss of voting rights. Yes, you can bet the liberal media, Democrats, and the American Civil Liberties Union is going to be immensely triggered by this law. Oh wait; the ACLU state chapter already responded saying, “We are very disappointed in Governor Lee’s decision to sign this bill, which chills free speech, undermines criminal justice reform and fails to address the very issues of racial justice and police violence raised by the protesters who are being targeted” (via The Hill):

Tennessee's Governor Has Quite the Punishment for Left-wing Rioters That Will Definitely Bring Lawsuits

I don’t blame Tennessee’s Gov. Bill Lee for signing this bill into law. He increased punishments against those engaging in the type of mayhem seen in Portland, Seattle, and Chicago, some of which include the loss of voting rights. Yes, you can bet the liberal media, Democrats, and the American Civil Liberties Union is going to be immensely triggered by this law. Oh wait; the ACLU state chapter already responded saying, “We are very disappointed in Governor Lee’s decision to sign this bill, which chills free speech, undermines criminal justice reform and fails to address the very issues of racial justice and police violence raised by the protesters who are being targeted” (via The Hill):

I don’t think this law targets “the left”. Any “right wingers” who break this law will be treated the same way

I don’t think this law targets “the left”. Any “right wingers” who break this law will be treated the same way

It’s not a target at all , it’s an increase in the penalty for breaking the law . The only thing it does is dissuade people from escalating a legal act into an illegal act . If Portland’s governor had done this it wouldnt be dealing with the problems they are dealing with now .

On its face it doesn't target any particular ideology, but it might depend on prevailing political sentiment at the time. Let's say we have a big abortion case in the TN Supreme Court and some anti-abortion protestors decide to spend the night in lawn chairs in front of the courthouse so they'll be there when judges show up. I'm not sure a Republican DA would prosecute that. Do those people deserve a felony?

On its face it doesn't target any particular ideology, but it might depend on prevailing political sentiment at the time. Let's say we have a big abortion case in the TN Supreme Court and some anti-abortion protestors decide to spend the night in lawn chairs in front of the courthouse so they'll be there when judges show up. I'm not sure a Republican DA would prosecute that. Do those people deserve a felony?

I didn’t speak to the validity of the law.
But no it doesn’t deserve a felony charge any more than occupy Wall Street did.
If you want people to leave spray them with sticky or oily water. Maybe Eve something that stinks like pickle juice. If the protest turns to violent behavior And looting then shoot them.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Reactions: allvol123

It’s a good thing those federal troops aren’t there to “stir up residents of Portland” . Imagine being so woke as a city government that you allow the population to pillage , plunder , riot , loot and destroy the very city you are in charge of . These are the same kind of people that cry at political events like the DNC . Smh

That place has become a third world city. I would not be surprised to see Marshall law in early November in these areas.

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back