Anarchy In Portland

Sensationalized? Yes, to a degree. Tame compared to the MSM reporting of "peaceful" the last few weeks.

Would running the fuse of a firecracker through the middle of a lit cigarette qualify as an IED? Technically, sure.. Andy would be there with the headline.

When the mob of White people pretending to be angry about “racism” turn on you and come to destroy you and your family, give me a call. I’ll help you remember that they’re peaceful.

I have been personally attacked by "terrorists" with "rockets". I didn't call for help.

Well, depending oh how much liberty I take with those quoted terms.

LOL it literally said a stack , you said one . Are you sure it was just one ?

Then you missed my point. Looks like a cover sheet to a stack of paper that says Holy Bible along with a bunch of other paper, and somebody wrote BLM on cardboard.

Man, if you take that as solid evidence that BLM burns stacks of bibles, then... I'll trade you a stack of 20's for a C-note.

Then you missed my point. Looks like a cover sheet to a stack of paper that says Holy Bible, and somebody wrote BLM on cardboard.

Man, if you take that as solid evidence that BLM burns stacks of bibles, then... I'll trade you a stack of 20's for a C-note.

No I usually take what they say , wait for your downplay number , then add 3 .

VN Store

Back