An observation from Birmingham

therealUT

Rational Thought Allowed?
Louisville is Kentucky's Memphis (yes, this is a comment on their enormously ignorant and obnoxious fan base.)

I always thought Kentucky was Kentucky's Memphis.
Not at all. After the game tonight, I have a feeling that Louisville fans are much like fans of "The U". They have little or not attachment to the school, know very little about the game, and simply make rear ends of themselves in public.

On the plus side, all the fans I encountered from the other 7 teams in Birmingham were pretty great.

p.s. I could definitely smell the sulfur emanating from Pitino...and I was in the upper deck.

not to mention the only people cheering for us was us.
all other 7 teams cheering against us plus some bama fans that showed up to cheer against us.

That was the crustiest fan base I've ever seen!

Where are you sitting? I'm in Section 28 row L.
Section 17, Row D. The only complaint I had about my seats during the first session was that the speakers were covering the hanging scoreboard/jumbotron. It was fixed for the second sesssion though.

I love Pitino. He's great to watch during a game.

Think Pacino in "Devil's Advocate"...

Still, the man can flat out coach.
'Tis what happens when you sell your soul...(see Tom Brady)

Section 17, Row D. The only complaint I had about my seats during the first session was that the speakers were covering the hanging scoreboard/jumbotron. It was fixed for the second sesssion though.

'Tis what happens when you sell your soul...(see Tom Brady)
If it brings national titles and Brazilian supermodels, where to I sign up for this soul selling?

VN Store

Back