Amy Barrett (post your smear campaign here)

I didn't say that either. Maybe the thread should be more reflective of reality "Republican Hypocrisy on Supreme Court Nominees".
119857855_3613826218655588_4093580978295873596_n.jpg

Reactions: StarRaider
If not for the 2016 theft and the faux rule out pit out to justify it, she'd be a perfectly fine replacement for a Thomas or Alito. The line of attack has to be (1) this is BS given what was done in 2016, and (2) she's a wolf in sheep's clothing when it comes to women's rights and church/state separation. But given that 40% of America seems to loves em some jesus and want their women barefoot and pregnant and taking orders from hubby (who's banging the office secretary on the side), they're probably fine with being a Christian caliphate.
That secretary is probably someone's wife as well :eek:

If not for the 2016 theft and the faux rule out pit out to justify it, she'd be a perfectly fine replacement for a Thomas or Alito. The line of attack has to be (1) this is BS given what was done in 2016, and (2) she's a wolf in sheep's clothing when it comes to women's rights and church/state separation. But given that 40% of America seems to loves em some jesus and want their women barefoot and pregnant and taking orders from hubby (who's banging the office secretary on the side), they're probably fine with being a Christian caliphate.
Did you wake up today and just hate everything?

I assume you object to this question from Kennedy?

I keep trying to find your posts calling out your team’s attacks on ACB for her faith but I seem to not be having any luck. I’ll keep looking because I’m positive you wouldn’t be posting this now or you would be a raging flaming hypocrite.

Does she get permission from her stud husband to voice her opinion before speaking?

VN Store

Back