America's Got Talent

Anybody watching this “Champions” version of America’s Got Singers?
I binged all 4 episodes tonight since there was nothing else on tv worth watching. About what I expected. Mostly singers going through.

WTH is this superfan format, and why are they doing that instead of the normal voting method?

So Heidi, Mel B, and Tyra all got axe’d.

Terry Crews is the new permanent host. Julianne Hough and Gabrielle Union are the new black girl/white blonde duo.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol

Terry Crews is the new permanent host. Julianne Hough and Gabrielle Union are the new black girl/white blonde duo.
How come?

Edit: i see that Tyra wants to produce and act more, the article i saw just said the other 2 have exited the show.

Why did Shin Lim do the exact same trick he did from the original AGT he was on? Tells me he’s running out of tricks

I figured I'd just bump this thread instead of starting a new one. Season 14 starts tonight. Two new judges and Terry takes over as host. I'll be watching at least for the first few episodes.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
Didn’t really like the voice guy. Magician was good. Dancing piano man and the dance troupe were really good. Gay Tormund was good too.

I think i just watched all of tonight's acts on YouTube, the best acts tonight, imo, were the contortionist, the comedian, aka Cripple Threat, and the balancing brothers.

The secret to the creepy dude was something to do with that cushion. Didn’t understand the golden buzzer pick. Good kid. Good story. He’s got talent, but that wasn’t golden buzzer worthy, IMO.

The two golden buzzers so far aren't really GB worthy. It's great the autistic guy can come out of his shell and can sing but he's not the best vocalist.

The flexible comedian or whatever name he goes by was entertaining. I wonder why Mel B and Heidi left the show.

The two golden buzzers so far aren't really GB worthy. It's great the autistic guy can come out of his shell and can sing but he's not the best vocalist.
I disagree. To have that kind of disability and then be able to play and sing that well is amazing. If I heard a recording and knew nothing of his story, I would have thought he’s a seasoned professional.

Good grief, he’s blind and autistic.

Reactions: tvols4u

VN Store

Back