American Ninja Warrior

Tough break for Graff. She looked set to qualify again running away.

Big field for the finals means Stage 1 will probably get much harder next year after a redesign.

Could be the year of Pekus in the finals. The Cowboy Ninja's got some serious motivation.

Drew all the way is the easy pick. I've got the super short Asian gymnast and Brian Arnold as dark horses.

Never been a fan of Pekus, but man, tough times.

Different week same statement... God **** Drew is fast as ****.

Joy, the mouse is gone.

Sad, no more longs legs this year.

Did they make it too hard or did this year's group just choke? Stage 3 participants, year by year:

2009 - 1
2010 - 4
2011 - 4
2012 - 1
2013 - 7
2014 - 2
2015 - 8
2016 - 2
2017 - 3

Also, I just want to thank ANW for sneaking in one more story about Mighty Kacy. Mr. Mogli seemed like a great dog.

Surprising that Dreschel flamed out, but Moravsky picked up the slack. Those two seem to be the best and most consistent on the show.

Interesting to see the Papal Ninja make to Stage 3. There are seems to be some connection between the simplicity of the lifestyle he and Caldiero seem to lead.

That sucked with Dreschel. I think he has what it takes and is and he delivers pretty consistently. Just a fluke thing.

Did they make it too hard or did this year's group just choke? Stage 3 participants, year by year:

2009 - 1
2010 - 4
2011 - 4
2012 - 1
2013 - 7
2014 - 2
2015 - 8
2016 - 2
2017 - 3

Definitely seemed harder to me, better mix of rock climber type obstacles and free runner type obstacles though. IMO

Surprising that Dreschel flamed out, but Moravsky picked up the slack. Those two seem to be the best and most consistent on the show.

Interesting to see the Papal Ninja make to Stage 3. There are seems to be some connection between the simplicity of the lifestyle he and Caldiero seem to lead.

Best and most consistent by a wide margain. IMO

So, Caldiero's back and living in Chattanooga. Unexpected on both counts. He seemed a little more comfortable in his ninja skin this time around.

So, Caldiero's back and living in Chattanooga. Unexpected on both counts. He seemed a little more comfortable in his ninja skin this time around.

He’s friends with the guy that runs High Point climbing. He was in town visiting him and this lady who lived on his street was putting a for sale sign in the yard. He asked her how much and made a cash offer. She was getting ready to retire and was sort of dreading the process and could not believe her luck. She said he and the other guy were climbing the house without a ladder to look at the gutters and roof.

No girlfriend, LOL. That area has some great rock climbing.

I think I said it before about Caldiero, but I don't think his personality is a good fit for the show and this is a complete guess, but I bet he resented production. You take a couple years off and you realize you're more fond of the whole operation than you thought. He definitely seems to be more enthusiastic this go round.

I hate sob stories and dislike little kids, but that girl was too damn cute. Lol

The rookie chick was impressive.

The Captain NBC run was memorable, that's for sure

I'm not going to lie, I laughed at weatherman

Finally some prize money for best runner of the season. Glad for Dreschel, and finally some good publicity for Catholics from the Papal Ninja, though I'm not sure the Catholic Church deserves it right now.

VN Store

Back