American Ninja Warrior

Idk...all I know is I'm mad they make the course stupider and stupider every year.

Its on Hulu, I looked on demand but you cant FF it and have to watch the same backstories. I can't deal with that ish. Yeah I get making it a little better every year, but they go overboard and its not like a ton of people are making it. I just wanna watch Kacy fall so I can laugh and point.

Last time I'll mention it...but **** this show for bringing Kacy back. I get it she's popular, but she fell on the 2nd obstacle in qualifying and the 2nd obstacle tonight (last week) Plus they have 10 girls I've never ever even seen before, but you don't bring back legit competitors like Connelly, J J Woods or Loren Ball. Its complete bullish*t. Oh and Drew is a freak, Crazy Craver is super underrated, lots of new guys doing well. (Last weeks episode)

Reactions: 1 person
Still on last weeks...wow Geoff Britten. Also he was a bit of a douche after.

Oh and Jake Murray is a fast fast mofo

Last edited:
No one was finishing this year, that was pretty clear once you got a look at the courses. What's this show's budget? They could at least give some bedazzled nunchuks or something to the best finisher, Dreschel in this case. Hated to see him being so hard on himself after winning this season at the end of the show.

Graf impressed again, as usual, but looks like we'll have to wait until next year for a possible Stage 2 female finisher.

The Flip DQ was lame.

No one was finishing this year, that was pretty clear once you got a look at the courses. What's this show's budget? They could at least give some bedazzled nunchuks or something to the best finisher, Dreschel in this case. Hated to see him being so hard on himself after winning this season at the end of the show.

Graf impressed again, as usual, but looks like we'll have to wait until next year for a possible Stage 2 female finisher.

The Flip DQ was lame.

I agree the top person should get something, 50k maybe.

The Flip DQ was understandable till Drew basically slapped the second one as he flew past it.

I agree the top person should get something, 50k maybe.

The Flip DQ was understandable till Drew basically slapped the second one as he flew past it.

If you can get by an obstacle, you should get credit for it pretty much however you do it. Shows like this are known more for allowing people to be creative rather than being sticklers to the rules.

Gil deserves some recognition too for an amazing run last night.

Yeah, I hate that there are rules for obstacles...the whole point of being a ninja is you use the environment in creative ways. If you can launch yourself far enough to skip an entire obstacle, then **** it.

This course was harder but it wasn't impossible. In fact, I felt like DD wasn't that tired, he just slipped. In year's past they made it harder to get past rounds 1 and 2 in terms of climbing, but this year they had more difficult obstacles that required precision and balance*, hence none of the climbers made it far, and Daniel Gil, DD, and Flip did the best.

*the obstacle with the wedge and moving bar is an upper body challenge that really negates climbing skills

Csq4tLRWECg1LKY.jpg

Last time I'll mention it...but **** this show for bringing Kacy back. I get it she's popular, but she fell on the 2nd obstacle in qualifying and the 2nd obstacle tonight (last week) Plus they have 10 girls I've never ever even seen before, but you don't bring back legit competitors like Connelly, J J Woods or Loren Ball. Its complete bullish*t. Oh and Drew is a freak, Crazy Craver is super underrated, lots of new guys doing well. (Last weeks episode)

Word! My wife hates the favortism they give Kacy. She's clearly a has-been at this point; same as "the godfather"

Still on last weeks...wow Geoff Britten. Also he was a bit of a douche after.

Oh and Jake Murray is a fast fast mofo

I think Britton's butt was still hurting from last season; cramped up on that first obstacle.

Murray is a new favorite. The corn dog move was choice

Word! My wife hates the favortism they give Kacy. She's clearly a has-been at this point; same as "the godfather"

Part of me thinks Kacy got a little lucky on her best run, she's been horrible otherwise. Ugh yeah that dude sucks too. Just glad we didn't have to see The Weatherman's cousin much this year.

Has anyone watched Team American Ninja Warrior? Just noticed it on Esquire a couple nights ago and recorded but haven't watched them yet. 5 part thing with College ANW teams competing.

I did notice it said the 2 regular announcer's names and Kacy...so that ****ing sucks. Lol

In the first episode, every time they checked in with her she would say something about herself to segue into her question for the runner.

Talent level noticeably drops off in this format, but it's kinda fun.

In the first episode, every time they checked in with her she would say something about herself to segue into her question for the runner.

Talent level noticeably drops off in this format, but it's kinda fun.

Fantastic...

I'm gonna watch a couple of them tonight.

Still waiting for them to do a pro athletes special for charity or something. Akbar needs to pull some strings!

Showing reruns of earlier seasons on CW channels one and two here on the weekends. Kind of neat to see Jamie Rahn as Captain G-32 before the show came to NBC. Cargo nets were big then. It's interesting to see how the obstacles have changed as the shows become more popular.

VN Store

Back