American Ninja Warrior

I saw someone on Twitter say Drew had the fastest time and won the Power Tower, so I guess they will just pretend like that never happened and blur his name out on the leader board. Plus with nobody on the sidelines now, they don't have that worry.

A girl got banned on the Challenge halfway through the season, but filming was done. It made for some strange edits

You talking about Dee? Couldn't stand her

Reactions: BadJerry20
So 1st week was Drew's week obviously since there was no Power Tower, or I just completely missed that it saves your "teammates" the first week

This season is interesting with all the 15-year-olds tearing it up. Much like gymnastics, the peak physical form for this might be reached at an early age. Now that kids are starting at age 9, or whatever, I imagine most champs will likely be in their late teens and early 20's.

15 year old is last ninja standing. Poor form on the final obstacle keeps him from winning it all. Amazing to see the young guys tear it up.

So 1st week was Drew's week obviously since there was no Power Tower, or I just completely missed that it saves your "teammates" the first week

Random thought cause I finally finished last years. I wonder where Drew failed. I don't remember an "empty" spot in the top 12 or whatever, and he obviously didn't make final 8. I'm guessing he had to have flopped pretty hard.

VN Store

Back