American Ninja Warrior

If Mady Howard improves her upper body strength she is going to be a beast. Speaking of girls I like Megan Martin but she's the Rhonda Rousey of ANW. When she first started she was top 2 or 3 girls, now as they improve around her she's still just kind of the same she was 3 years ago, idk if she's even top 10 anymore.

MM fails on dexterity. It's a shame because she has the power and conditioning to go as far as almost any dude.

Maddy H went to my alma mater. I hooked up with gymnasts. She could have been bae

Reactions: BadJerry20
It's ridiculous how many advanced to stage 3. Stage 2 was so easy. The fact that only a couple timed out, and one of them was on one leg, tells you everything you need to know.

It's ridiculous how many advanced to stage 3. Stage 2 was so easy. The fact that only a couple timed out, and one of them was on one leg, tells you everything you need to know.

Seemed like they wanted more people for stage 3, stage 2 was easier than a couple of the city finals. The second to last obstacle was so much easier than the wing nut thing, just adding wing nut probably cuts the field in half. Felt bad for Flip.

Seemed like they wanted more people for stage 3, stage 2 was easier than a couple of the city finals. The second to last obstacle was so much easier than the wing nut thing, just adding wing nut probably cuts the field in half. Felt bad for Flip.

I guess it's better than last year where stage 3 lasted for about 12 minutes of air time.

Drew deserved it. He clearly put a lot of work into it. Unlike Caldiero, he claims to be coming back next season to try to do it again.

Surprised Gil didn't finish the last obstacle in time.

Drew deserved it. He clearly put a lot of work into it. Unlike Caldiero, he claims to be coming back next season to try to do it again.

Surprised Gil didn't finish the last obstacle in time.

I thought the last obstacle favored Gil but he had less time to rest.

Glad for DD. He's clearly been the best ninja for 3-4 years

I thought the last obstacle favored Gil but he had less time to rest.

Glad for DD. He's clearly been the best ninja for 3-4 years

Drew beat both Britten and Caldiero on Stage 4. He blew it away. I thought he'd wear out with the all arms start, but he kept the pace going most of the way up.

Because it's not live, it's hard to tell how much rest they have. You may be right about the short rest for Gil.

Happy as sh*t for him, I was going to fight Gil if he won lol

I hate Gil. I'm a dick but I can't stand him. I don't like weatherman, cowboy, Papal, towers of power, the weird ninja family, but worst of all by far is Gil. It would have ruined my night if he beat DD.

I hate Gil. I'm a dick but I can't stand him. I don't like weatherman, cowboy, Papal, towers of power, the weird ninja family, but worst of all by far is Gil. It would have ruined my night if he beat DD.

It would have mine too, when he started I mumbled you better not win. Lol I don't like him either or any of the others you mentioned. Except the Weatherman and I haven't like him as much the last couple years, he seems different. The ninja family brother and sister make me very uncomfortable for some reason. Lol

omg

I never liked him

I liked him till the last couple of years, seemed overly arrogant. I like cocky people but he gave a better than everyone else vibe lately.

I saw his defense was going to be he didn't know her age, but threw a party at his gym for her 15th birthday.

I liked him till the last couple of years, seemed overly arrogant. I like cocky people but he gave a better than everyone else vibe lately.

I saw his defense was going to be he didn't know her age, but threw a party at his gym for her 15th birthday.

I was just kidding about never liking him. He was one of my favorites, but just because of skill and dedication. His personality is whatever.

This turns the rivalry with Flip up to 106
Time for the Dreschel - Rodriguez death match?

I guess Drew won't be coming back to defend his title (any time soon). Unfortunately, that's not because he decided buy a house in 'Nooga and chill. Who's your favorite total victor now?

Time for the Dreschel - Rodriguez death match?

I guess Drew won't be coming back to defend his title (any time soon). Unfortunately, that's not because he decided buy a house in 'Nooga and chill. Who's your favorite total victor now?

Drew competed but they edited him out, which considering he will probably have the top time will be kind of odd. I wish Flip would win but Gill is probably the favorite. I'm watching the skills challenge now, I didn't know it was coming back Monday

Reactions: jvol1
I never thought I'd be happy as I was for the return of cheesy-bum ANW, but it was nice having it back. This corona thing can't go away soon enough.

Drew competed but they edited him out, which considering he will probably have the top time will be kind of odd. I wish Flip would win but Gill is probably the favorite. I'm watching the skills challenge now, I didn't know it was coming back Monday
I wouldn't have noticed if I didn't know the story. I wonder how much of the Akhbar and Matt back and forth is done after the fact? I may need to attend one in person just to see what it's like.

I never thought I'd be happy as I was for the return of cheesy-bum ANW, but it was nice having it back. This corona thing can't go away soon enough.

I kind of like it better without the crowd, plus I don't have to see Grant on the sideline every 2.3 seconds being an attention horse. Lol

I wouldn't have noticed if I didn't know the story. I wonder how much of the Akhbar and Matt back and forth is done after the fact? I may need to attend one in person just to see what it's like.

I saw someone on Twitter say Drew had the fastest time and won the Power Tower, so I guess they will just pretend like that never happened and blur his name out on the leader board. Plus with nobody on the sidelines now, they don't have that worry.

A girl got banned on the Challenge halfway through the season, but filming was done. It made for some strange edits

Man I really like Flip, but he bordering on being overrated. He craps out a lot, I miss old fast as **** Flip. Also that little short dude surprised me, he was good.

VN Store

Back