Amazing Stat — Jauan

Hope he gets...PAID!
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

I believe he lead wrs in broken tackles too
Umm im pretty sure he lead the NCAA with broken tackles period regardless of position. that article is just about WR's but there have been other preceding articles that referred to this. whats interesting is he was signed by the niners who already have Hurd who kind of fits the same role thought Hurd might end up playing more on the outside and as a TE

Umm im pretty sure he lead the NCAA with broken tackles period regardless of position. that article is just about WR's but there have been other preceding articles that referred to this. whats interesting is he was signed by the niners who already have Hurd who kind of fits the same role thought Hurd might end up playing more on the outside and as a TE

No, running backs have a lot more attempts to break tackles. Some of them will break 80 or more in a season. Z Moss had 87. Taylor has averaged over 70 a year

Attachments

• D73EC19F-057B-45E5-B697-86FA2D6C8E8B.jpeg
    D73EC19F-057B-45E5-B697-86FA2D6C8E8B.jpeg
    664.4 KB · Views: 25
No, running backs have a lot more attempts to break tackles. Some of them will break 80 or more in a season. Z Moss had 87. Taylor has averaged over 70 a year
I stand corrected. Earlier articles presented it as if hed lead the nation regardless of position.
Still, in context, the fact he had 30 on less than 60 opportunities is quite impressive. More than half the time he caught a ball he broke a tackle.

Maybe it was something like broken tackles per touch? Because 30 on 59 catches is impressive and these rbs with 80-90 are all touching the ball 300 times or more
I cant wait to see the Niners line up Kittles, Hurd and JJ and dare folks to stop them advancing the ball. and all 3 are good blockers too so the RB is gonna love them. they run that old Denver zone running scheme.. its gonna be fun to watch. Those 3 will help send some nameless RB to the probowl every year. With Kittles playing the role of Shannon Sharpe, Hurd staring as Ed Mccaffery and JJ as Rod Smith. Insert random 6th round RB as TD.

This shows this is going to be a bad season (or next) offensively if the QB situation doesn’t improve.

Reactions: 08Vol
This shows this is going to be a bad season (or next) offensively if the QB situation doesn’t improve.
Too much blame is going towards the players and not enough towards the coaching decisions IMO. It’s not the players fault Pruitt put all his eggs in JGs basket without preparing anyone else. I’ve seen that all of 1 time in all my years and that was UT last season.

Too much blame is going towards the players and not enough towards the coaching decisions IMO. It’s not the players fault Pruitt put all his eggs in JGs basket without preparing anyone else. I’ve seen that all of 1 time in all my years and that was UT last season.

I agree. It’s his choice ultimately. It is still early for him as a head coach though. I feel like defensive minded coaches want safer QBs.

Love love love JJ. Really wish he was a Titan, cause there aren't a lot of guys with his tude out there. He is a special player in that reagrd.

As far as replacing him....when has Tennessee ever had issues at the receiver position? I'm worried too, but I dont get myself too worked up because, we are WRU for a reason. No way history won't repeat itself with a guy like Chaney running the offense. JG worries me as much as any, but the talent is there and we will be fine. Just need some good play from the QB dagnabbit.

Reactions: norrislakevol
I agree. It’s his choice ultimately. It is still early for him as a head coach though. I feel like defensive minded coaches want safer QBs.
I have to agree. Makes you wonder why he’s going after gunslingers though tbh. Maurer is a gunslinger and So is Bailey. I haven’t seen enough of Salter to say one way or the other.

Reactions: USMC-TNVOL

VN Store

Back