Amateur Hour, Part Deux

You and evil lawyer are just jealous because neither of you made the obvious connection between Joe Biden and Tug Benson.
Joe is YOUR PRESIDENT a bumbling moron who currently has the benefit of the buck not stopping at his feet. The burden of leadership will destroy him. It will be glorious to watch him fail.

FYP.

Reactions: DJimgo
You and evil lawyer are just jealous because neither of you made the obvious connection between Joe Biden and Tug Benson.
Joe is a bumbling moron who currently has the benefit of the buck not stopping at his feet. The burden of leadership will destroy him. It will be glorious to watch him fail.
He’s Dead form a stroke within a year.

JFC - we are screwed. The irony is this guy thinks he's showing humility. The notion that it's the US's job to "solve all the world's problems" but we just need some help is frightening.

Blinken: U.S. Can't Solve All Of The World's Problems Alone, We Need Cooperation From Other Countries
Agreed. The whole premise is wrong. The concept we can or should solve all the world's problems is ludicrous.

I wish a R would've said this so the media minions would rightfully skewer it.

Agreed. The whole premise is wrong. The concept we can or should solve all the world's problems is ludicrous.

I wish a R would've said this so the media minions would rightfully skewer it.
We’re back to spreading money around so they will applaud our wonderful leaders. I repeat F em. Keep our troops and treasure at home. If the world blows up as long as it doesn’t cross our borders IDGAF and when it does blow up the offenders.

VN Store

Back