Am I Just Missing the Discussion on the Largest Theft in Modern History?

Last year was full on pandemic, this year we are coming out of a pandemic. Why do we need another "relief" bill full of pork cornbread head?

The pork part is super troubling, but the need for economic relief in some form or fashion will help many of those that remain directly affected.

Economic effects didn't just disappear on inauguration day.

The pork part is super troubling, but the need for economic relief in some form or fashion will help many of those that remain directly affected.
Well go ahead and throw up your hand mr. small business owner looking to profit from the latest covid-19 relief package.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
back at ya

You think I'm trying to exclude facts (that I'm 100% implying) to fit a narrative that R's spend as much as D's? Do you actually believe that Republicans are more responsible spenders than Democrats in recent history? It's the whole reason I left the Republican party. I'm not trying to fit a narrative to my position. Right or wrong, my position is based on the narrative.

Reactions: me_grag
I don't think Biden ran on a platform of reigning in government spending like Donny did. That said, I've always criticized excessive spending and championed fiscal responsibility. However, I'm not necessarily convinced that the covid relief spending isn't necessary and or warranted given the disaster the shutdowns have caused.
So instead of fixing the actual problem, the shutdowns, we ignore it so that we can give people money out of a necessity we created.

This is why I hate democracy. It's not about fixing issues, it's about what is popular.

Reactions: AM64
Meh, I say let him have it. He is right.

I also think that the Dems will out do what we did last year. I mean at this point, we aren't going to pay back this debt anyways, may as well just blow this baby up to ridiculous levels. Throw some student loans forgiveness and reparations on the hopper while we are at it.

Don't forget about the Rhodesian style land grab too.

Well go ahead and throw up your hand mr. small business owner looking to profit from the latest covid-19 relief package.

?

You think that I want American's to have financial relief so I can line my pockets with it? What kind of business do you think I'm in?

So instead of fixing the actual problem, the shutdowns, we ignore it so that we can give people money out of a necessity we created.

This is why I hate democracy. It's not about fixing issues, it's about what is popular.

It's why we weren't founded as a democracy. Unfortunately, our idiotic public school system and standards of learning, as well as democrat mouthpieces, keep rambling about how we're a democracy.

Democracies are a failed form of government and always will be.

You think I'm trying to exclude facts (that I'm 100% implying) to fit a narrative that R's spend as much as D's? Do you actually believe that Republicans are more responsible spenders than Democrats in recent history? It's the whole reason I left the Republican party. I'm not trying to fit a narrative to my position. Right or wrong, my position is based on the narrative.

I do not think Republicans are more responsible spenders and as you point out neither do you so I interpreted you as trying to make that point by singling out Republicans and ignoring the role Democrats played.

My state is wide open for business and for that' I'm grateful. However, the feels of what I wish were the case (no shutdowns) is really quite secondary to the reality of it.

People shouldn't not get to eat because of incompetent state governments.

It's why we weren't founded as a democracy. Unfortunately, our idiotic public school system and standards of learning, as well as democrat mouthpieces, keep rambling about how we're a democracy.

Democracies are a failed form of government and always will be.
Republics are a form of democracy. It's still by vote.

No more justification is required to pass a law in a republic or a democracy than there is to crown a home coming queen.

I don't think Biden ran on a platform of reigning in government spending like Donny did. That said, I've always criticized excessive spending and championed fiscal responsibility. However, I'm not necessarily convinced that the covid relief spending isn't necessary and or warranted given the disaster the shutdowns have caused.
Oh.. so because Xiden didn't run on that, he gets a pass. gotcha. We can circle back to that if you want, but I think my point is made.

About the WuFlu relief package. I have no problem with relief spending. That represents less than 10% of the total spending. Justify that please.

LOL

I do not think Republicans are more responsible spenders and as you point out neither do you so I interpreted you as trying to make that point by singling out Republicans and ignoring the role Democrats played.

We're in a thread where OP said "The Democrats can't give away taxpayer dollars fast enough."

I replied and I bolded that part of OP because his thread is "singling" out D's.

I'm trying to say they're the same. OP is the one acting like they're different. It's odd that you came at me and not him, right?

My state is wide open for business and for that' I'm grateful. However, the feels of what I wish were the case (no shutdowns) is really quite secondary to the reality of it.

People shouldn't not get to eat because of incompetent state governments.
Nice double negative there skippy. Pay my kids bills would you yeah no to use an Aussie phrase.

We're in a thread where OP said "The Democrats can't give away taxpayer dollars fast enough."

I replied and I bolded that part of OP because his thread is "singling" out D's.

I'm trying to say they're the same. OP is the one acting like they're different. It's odd that you came at me and not him, right?
So you left the Republican party for 'the same'.

Oh.. I forgot.. you are a libertarian. A waste of time and vote. Convenient stance Charles... you get to throw rocks at e'rybody.

LOL

Oh.. so because Xiden didn't run on that, he gets a pass. gotcha. We can circle back to that if you want, but I think my point is made.

What's he supposedly getting a pass on? He never said he was going to not spend. While I loath the spending - It ain't hypocrisy when you say you're going to do something and then do it. You created the standard and then feigned outrage when he doesn't live up to it? Your point is moronic.

What's he supposedly getting a pass on? He never said he was going to not spend. While I loath the spending - It ain't hypocrisy when you say you're going to do something and then do it. You created the standard and then feigned outrage when he doesn't live up to it? Your point is moronic.
LOL OK chief. My point was that you are giving the left a pass because Xiden didn't promise he would reign it in.

Reactions: AM64
LOL OK chief. My point was that you are giving the left a pass because Xiden didn't promise he would reign it in.

LOL OK CHIEF.

You still fail to grasp this.

I don't have to give him a pass on spending because he never said he wouldn't spend.

I don't like seeing the wasteful use of tax dollars, but him not doing something he never said he wouldn't do is kind of the point of necessitating a "pass." Without the transgression of the "lie" there is no untruth to forgive. Get it, Chief?

I didn't see his comment in detail and was focused on the current spending fiasco underway. Yours was more what aboutism than any critique of the current problem.

LOL OK CHIEF.

You still fail to grasp this.

I don't have to give him a pass on spending because he never said he wouldn't spend.

I don't like seeing the wasteful use of tax dollars, but him not doing something he never said he wouldn't do is kind of the point of necessitating a "pass." Without the transgression of the "lie" there is no untruth to forgive. Get it, Chief?
Yep. got it.

LOL

Neither side can win an election by promising not to give stuff away. Joe promised money for votes in GA; it worked; prime example. Giving stuff away wins elections.

Question is, who in the hell really thinks this spending/debt is fixable at this point? I don’t. Because people don’t want to go through the pain, but it’s coming anyway. I say print $25T more (or $50T) and hasten the inevitable, astonishing collapse. F this. Only then will people have a real life understanding of economics...and govt stupidity if they don’t know by now. Honestly, does anyone really believe we will reverse course? Anyone? Beuller?

VN Store

Back