Am I alone ?

coffeevol

regular old member
I just feel that there isn't any candidate out there that matches what I would like to see happen. It seems to me that the media and the sheep in the American public think it has to be either D or R. Do any of you guys think that we will ever have a 3rd party candidate that stands a chance. I want less Govt, less govt welfare, dealer aimed drug laws instead of user aimed, the govt shouldn't be invovled in healthcare, retirement, or education, they should take less money from me and let me figure these things out. We sholdn't be the police of the planet. We should simply mind our own business for a decade or so or until we get our stuff figured out.

Sorry I know alot of this doesn't make alot of sense but I had to rant today.

my god, I am all alone on this one, huh..... way to leave me hangin'. I feel like that guy we have all seen at Neyland, you know after a touch down he turns to you or your buddies with hand extended and then nobody even attempts it.....he is just left hanging there all alone, only to pretend that he never want to high five anyways, his hand seemingly float in mid air is the way he exalts his teams acheivements, much like that of a pentecostal church or the Germans in support of their boy Adolf.........yep, I am just left to hang...Thanks guys

lol

Pointing out that the POTUS candidates all suck is no real big achievement. Not to be harsh but, we all pretty much feel the same way and have moved on to over-analyzing the severity of each candidates inconsistancies. Sorry if you feel like you have been stranded.

feels kinda like being at the end of the line at a pot luck dinner...not much left to pick from

yeah I know I was kinda bored at work today so I had time on my hands, wasn't really supposed to be that serious.

yeah I know I was kinda bored at work today so I had time on my hands, wasn't really supposed to be that serious.
Well in that case...

16_you_are_not_alone.jpg

I'm all for small gov't, keeping more of my fair market value paycheck in my pocket and elimination of the morality police.

You are not alone..... I am here for you!

Pretty much all three are pieces of trash who do not need to be POTUS.

Are there any closet candidates that really want to help the country ? If so , do you think that they just think that they cant accomplish anything that needs to be accomplished ?

Mind you guys , I'm not that knowledgable in politics but do share an interest in trying to elect the best candidate . Right now I dont like any of them , and would love to see a third party involved .

Are there any closet candidates that really want to help the country ? If so , do you think that they just think that they cant accomplish anything that needs to be accomplished ?

Mind you guys , I'm not that knowledgable in politics but do share an interest in trying to elect the best candidate . Right now I dont like any of them , and would love to see a third party involved .

Right now, I'm down to choosing the lesser of 3 evils...but, as disappointed as I am with those 3 we are left with (and ultimately the 2 that will face off) I will choose one of them in the end. My thoughts on any 3rd party candidate trying to get involved in this stage of the race is that it would be nothing more than a wasted vote. With the great momentum each candidate has gained up to this point, it would be impossible for a newcomer 3rd party candidate to now step in and gain momentum above and beyond what those in the running have created with each of their core supporters. The numbers just wouldn't work in the end, but would only screw things up.

My top dog closet candidate never came out of the closet, unfortunately....He never got in the race. It was a huge disappointment to me.

My thoughts on any 3rd party candidate trying to get involved in this stage of the race is that it would be nothing more than a wasted vote. QUOTE]

I'm lucky, as i live in Connecticut and am a Fiscal Conservative, and a Social Conservative as well, on several issues, but the Libertarian in my comes out when it comes to the gays and abortion, I don't figure God will kill my family or burn my house down should i be indifferent to their causes. Thats between those folks and the bog fella, not the Government.

Okay, done rambling, i live in Connecticut, where any vote for a Republican (who i generally vote for) is a waste in the Presidential election, so i can vote Libertarian with no qualms about stabbing the right in the back.

Right now, I'm down to choosing the lesser of 3 evils...but, as disappointed as I am with those 3 we are left with (and ultimately the 2 that will face off) I will choose one of them in the end. My thoughts on any 3rd party candidate trying to get involved in this stage of the race is that it would be nothing more than a wasted vote. With the great momentum each candidate has gained up to this point, it would be impossible for a newcomer 3rd party candidate to now step in and gain momentum above and beyond what those in the running have created with each of their core supporters. The numbers just wouldn't work in the end, but would only screw things up.

My top dog closet candidate never came out of the closet, unfortunately....He never got in the race. It was a huge disappointment to me.

Mine too , but if he had stayed and not wanted to be there where would we be at that point

I think a lot of people in this country want more change then you get with a two party system. Like Ron Paul said, you have to be a billionaire to run as an independent for President today. Sad commentary.

VN Store

Back