Am I allowed to say I find Kellie Jolly Harper hot?

Mizzou is a lot of things but an ugly co-ed population is probably not one of them based on what I've seen in person.

Harper is above average. I little too much chin that will stick out as she gets older.

Regarding Mizzou, here is what I remember.

The top 10 percent is as attractive as anywhere else in the SEC. What separated most of the SEC from Mizzou is the depth. An average coed at Ole Miss/many other SEC schools is probably in the top quartile at Mizzou

Hate to see an athletic group be turned into a beauty lineup.... Oh well...

I know back in the day.... I found Charlies Angels to be sexy show... I tuned in just to get a glimpse of David Doyle

Hate to see an athletic group be turned into a beauty lineup.... Oh well...

I know back in the day.... I found Charlies Angels to be sexy show... I tuned in just to get a glimpse of David Doyle
Did you see the remake? I liked everything but the new Bosley. It should have been Johnny Depp

Reactions: MAD
Their boy and my little girl are on the same tee ball team. Hanesworth has been at some of the games. Honestly, he is a lot slimmer than I was expecting. Especially his lower body. I don't know if he has slimmed down since he stopped playing or if he has always been that size and the pads just made him look bigger. I definitely wouldn't consider him fat though. Even if I thought he was I wouldn't post it on here, just to be safe.

He has slimmed up. I believe he had a health situation - maybe an aneurism - and slimmed up following that. Maybe somebody else can verify.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Lisa Harrison was not only among the most beautiful female athletes ever to suit up for the Lady Vols but flat out one of the most attractive women in all human history.

Saw a picture of her from 2012 with hubby and six-year old daughter, and she was still gorgeous 20 years after graduating from UT.
Lisa_Harrison_1200x630.jpg

I would go with Candace Parker any day! 🥰
photo%202%20femme.jpg

1999 is a long time ago we were the elite program in women's basketball for the decade of the 90's and it wasn't even close. Harper is number 14 on this team she hasn't gained a pound in 20 years.

Reactions: mcannon1

VN Store

Back