Alvin Kamara Assault Footage

Nothing about race at all. There was plenty of "us vs them" in the good ol days.

I broke a Coke bottle trying to be "Billy Bad Ass" in my group when we had a couple of guys from another high school coming to see a girl on my street in 1970. There were at least 4, I think 5, vs 2 but there i was with my bottle. Dumb? No common sense? Yes. And yes.

But no Ring cameras, dash cams, etc. And thankfully, I never got close because they ran. I believe that to be felonious assault.

Another guy got out of his car that we egged and was met with about 5 of us kicking his ass, well 4 kicking his ass and 1 guy throwing the rest of the dozen eggs in his open car.

Maybe you grew up in a Disney movie, I didn't.

I had friends growing up that did dumb sheet. And I did the some of the same dumb stuff. However, I had enough sense to know, even at a young age to recognize trouble makers and those that would lead me down the wrong path and really bad choices.

I grew up in Oak Ridge. Then went on to live with Uncle Sam for awhile. Far from your Disney fantasy.

AK went to my high school when he was a freshman. When I was in college at UT he attended parties we threw, always chilled in the corner, light conversations, sometimes even with his hat/hood on as to not attract too much attention. Never caused any trouble. I can’t say I knew him too well but I never got a thug vibe. I think what’s most troubling to me is that he allowed himself to even be in this situation where emotions were high enough for the situation to go off the rails. And it could be an asterisk or even deterrent of a successful career in the nfl, which we know are an opportunity/blessing very few are fortunate to foster.
Stardom and money do funny things to people. Changes lives- sometimes good and sometimes bad.

It’s hard to judge a situation nit being there if the guy never physically attacked Kamara I’m no longer a fan . I’m sure hardly anything will happen maybe a anger management class or two and a little money passed on to the guy .

I had friends growing up that did dumb sheet. And I did the some of the same dumb stuff. However, I had enough sense to know, even at a young age to recognize trouble makers and those that would lead me down the wrong path and really bad choices.

I grew up in Oak Ridge. Then went on to live with Uncle Sam for awhile. Far from your Disney fantasy.

Me too. Moved away sophomore year in 1997. When were you there?

Nothing about race at all. There was plenty of "us vs them" in the good ol days.

I broke a Coke bottle trying to be "Billy Bad Ass" in my group when we had a couple of guys from another high school coming to see a girl on my street in 1970. There were at least 4, I think 5, vs 2 but there i was with my bottle. Dumb? No common sense? Yes. And yes.

But no Ring cameras, dash cams, etc. And thankfully, I never got close because they ran. I believe that to be felonious assault.

Another guy got out of his car that we egged and was met with about 5 of us kicking his ass, well 4 kicking his ass and 1 guy throwing the rest of the dozen eggs in his open car.

Maybe you grew up in a Disney movie, I didn't.
5 of you kicking his ass and you brag about it???

Reactions: Vols1891
Not at all bragging. Just saying that it's been going on forever. I and my "gang" were all raised in churches and good families and I came of age in the early 70s...... but testosterone is a helluva drug.
Glad I didn’t run into someone like you back then. It’s the reason the 2nd amendment exists and there would have been you and your 4 friends finding your final resting spot on the street.
And yes….you were bragging.

Glad I didn’t run into someone like you back then. It’s the reason the 2nd amendment exists and there would have been you and your 4 friends finding your final resting spot on the street.
I'm not bragging. I'm pointing out that dumbass groups of young men have always done dumbass things. People want to latch on to "the good ol days" and insist things were different but I'm betting other old heads here could confess to the same stupid, ******* sh*t. It's not right, it's not tough, but it's not new. What AK and his "friends" did is the worst of humanity but it's nothing new and those saying society has changed...... like yourself...... probably weren't out of diapers, if even alive, in 1970-71 when my friends and I were doing the stupid, reckless, cowardly, thuggish sh*t we did.

My issue is that AK and his friends or myself and my friends were dumb, "I gotta prove I'm a man" and yeah, deserve whatever bullet you have assholes.

My point is: it's not something that's new to society. It's been there all along.

The video is not good for Kamara, and I'm sure his lawyers will attempt to negotiate some sort of plea deal that would
involve dropping the felony charge to avoid jail time and a sizeable payment to the victim. And then he'll be suspended....as he
should be. Guys out drinking in Vegas and decide to go thug....so foolish.

Reactions: MemphisVol77

The gun crowd's BS argument: We get into a fight, I'm entitled to shoot you. Wrong. A nonsense law passed by, let's just say, predictable states.

Reactions: WillisWG
The gun crowd's BS argument: We get into a fight, I'm entitled to shoot you. Wrong. A nonsense law passed by, let's just say, predictable states.
Sorry, but this is the definition of a straw man.

The previous poster was referring to a story where he and 3-4 others assaulted someone. If you call that a simple "fight", I'm not sure what to tell you.

You jump me 5 vs 1 and you’re damn right I’m gonna shoot ya.
I’m sure you are a man and would take on 5 guys at once, but in reality land where the rest of us live,….that ain’t happening.

5 of you kicking his ass and you brag about it???
I mean who's reading but fairly certain he said well 4 kicking his ass...Step back from the ledge Juror #9 it ain't that serious.Your always on here bitching and moanin ain't u got some kids to run off ur lawn or 31 cats that need to be fed??

I mean who's reading but fairly certain he said well 4 kicking his ass...Step back from the ledge Juror #9 it ain't that serious.Your always on here bitching and moanin ain't u got some kids to run off ur lawn or 31 cats that need to be fed??
Well Wanda ,somebody poop in your cereal bowl today?

Reactions: Franklin_Vol09
Are you saying you and some buddies jumped some dude and beat him senseless causing serious bodily injury and you got away with it?
Drunk fights stuff happens I don't see why you all are so judgemental. Kamara punched the guy really the guy stomping will be the one that gets in trouble but I personally don't feel no different for Kamara the other guy shouldn't have been talking sh*t . It's not like he was shooting someone. I believe he will learn from this and it won't happen again.

Thank God EVERYONE didn't have a camera in their hand...and they WEREN'T embedded in EVERY ceiling/wall of EVERY room I walked in... when I was 20-something...just sayin'...
Hell ya finally someone keeping it real.

Drunk fights stuff happens I don't see why you all are so judgemental. Kamara punched the guy really the guy stomping will be the one that gets in trouble but I personally don't feel no different for Kamara the other guy shouldn't have been talking sh*t . It's not like he was shooting someone. I believe he will learn from this and it won't happen again.
Years ago I got into a fight. Knocked the guy out with the first punch, I hit him three more times for good measure. I was charged with 3 counts of aggravated assault. One count for the 3 punches after he was out. So yes it's a big deal and straight out of thugville. Additionally mob attacks carry additional penalties. If he had never played for TN none of you would care.

Kamara was BRAGGING about hitting the guy the car man. Thuggish behavior of a punk pu$$y. He only did it cause he had all his boys with him, had a 4-1 advantage, and they all jumped in.
That’s punk BS. I have zero respect for him.

VN Store

Back