Alontae Taylor opting out of the bowl

Didn’t hurt Leonard Fournette’s and Christian McCaffrey’s draft position.

A. Comes back and hopefully wins and gets a cool trophy
B. Tears ACL and possibly lose millions in money.

C’Mon man. At the end of the day the guy gave his all during the regular season. Would love for players to play bowl games but absolutely understandable they don’t. He is a VFL because he never gave up during the season.

Reactions: minorvol
Dude should've gone on and played if he was healthy. Hes a FA at best. He wont be drafted. Maybe a very late rounder, but I doubt it.

Shows a lack of character to abandon your teammates when this game could help the program move forward with a win. I wish him well in the future but its disappointing to see him not step up. The lack of loyalty will come back to bite him eventually.
Im not mad at him. College is a step to get the next level and pay. Go get that paper young man

Shows a lack of character to abandon your teammates when this game could help the program move forward with a win. I wish him well in the future but its disappointing to see him not step up. The lack of loyalty will come back to bite him eventually.
Christian McCaffrey has earned $45mil so far in his NFL career. He has scored 47 touchdowns. Below are pics of his girlfriend and house. When will it come back to bite him for skipping his last bowl game?download.jpegdownload (1).jpeg

In the long term they are. If they were meaningful players wouldn’t be opting out.
Look at the playoff games, multiple NFL 1st round picks playing

They're meaningless to a handful of players. The majority of players care, and they're very meaningful to the fans

You don't wish him well. You're just making crap up to make your ignorant, selfish stance seem less controversial.

Can’t say he’s not loyal. Clearly he could have transferred as many did but he stuck it out this season. However regardless of whether or not you think he was justified in sitting out, there are many blaming our secondary for the loss when we had our best player in that unit choosing not to play. It’s fine if you think he’s justified in sitting out but you also can’t say that wasn’t a factor in our loss.

AT played the last several games battling an injury, and chose to skip the bowl game to get healthy so he could show out in the SR bowl and improve his draft status. Every kid on our roster, their dream is to play in the NFL, how close are you to fulfilling your dream?

Your take sucks.

Reactions: Kas232323
For the d-bag haters...he's basically a consensus mid round pick. Most have him between rounds 3 and 5. A number of outlets have him as a top 100 overall player. Best I've seen is 78th overall.

Anything can happen and it's not exact. But the hate is asinine. Support the dude. He played his ass off for years for your team. Who gives an ish about a dec 30th bowl game?

I think he earned his VFL when he stuck around through 3 head coaches. The transfer portal is real.

VN Store

Back