Almost Game Time!

Fadeproof

Resident Dawg Genius
Sorry I'm Late. Just wanted to stop in and say that I wish for a good hard fought game with no injuries. Hope everyone making the trip to Athens has a safe and memorable trip.

Chubb questionable, o-line flat out sucks, and a spotty secondary is going to make it tough for my boys. I will keep the bourbon close and hopefully we can keep the score that way as well.

Reactions: 16 people
Sorry I'm Late. Just wanted to stop in and say that I wish for a good hard fought game with no injuries. Hope everyone making the trip to Athens has a safe and memorable trip.

Chubb questionable, o-line flat out sucks, and a spotty secondary is going to make it tough for my boys. I will keep the bourbon close and hopefully we can keep the score that way as well.

We'd love to donate some fine Tennessee whiskey to the cause!

Enjoy the game, bud. Just don't enjoy it too much

Reactions: 1 person

Head up Fade, lord knows we've been there too.

Atmosphere will have an affect us on early, but I think we will pull away in the 2nd half. Hate that ole miss beat you like they did. It'll be decently close imo TN-28 GA-17

TN can pretty much secure the East with a win tomorrow, or at least be in control. Tell your boys not to ruin it for us. We've been in the pits of hell long enough. Let's let Florida reside there for a while.

Reactions: 3 people

After tomorrow Bone Breath...wishing you the best of luck.

Attachments

• GA9.png
    GA9.png
    287.9 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: 9 people
UT always plays close games with UGA and S Carolina. I expect this year will be no different, esp with UGA.

I expect UGA to keep it close as the games usually go. I remember my freshman year in 07 UGA came to Neyland I think ranked 12 or so (right around where UT currently is) and got punched in the mouth. However, if UT plays a full game there will be no question.

UT always plays close games with UGA and S Carolina. I expect this year will be no different, esp with UGA.

The difference is coaching and players. It just isn't there for whatever reason. They just aren't very good right now. To many things to correct in one week.

TN can pretty much secure the East with a win tomorrow, or at least be in control. Tell your boys not to ruin it for us. We've been in the pits of hell long enough. Let's let Florida reside there for a while.

If we lose both our West games, then we leave the door open for Fl. They play Ark and a Les Miles and a possible Fournette-less LSU. A win tomorrow is one step closer.

One of members of my group has bad knees.
Doesn't want to do a ton of walking.
On Sanford Stadium web site, it looks like there is an escalator to the third level visitors section.
Do you know if that is correct?
Thanks in advance.

If we lose both our West games, then we leave the door open for Fl. They play Ark and a Les Miles and a possible Fournette-less LSU. A win tomorrow is one step closer.

It is one step closer. One step closer with us in control vs one step closer hoping someone else loses to help us out.

playing at home won't save the Dawgs...just don't see it happening...Vols...5-0...:rock:

GO VOLS!

On Sanford Stadium web site, it looks like there is an escalator to the third level visitors section.
Thanks in advance.

Yes. An escalator or elevator.

Thanks in advance.

Wow who knew you could ask a question like that in haiku.

No injuries! Sorry about Chubb!

Reactions: 1 person
Always a little twinge of sadness on this game what with the good folks of Northeast Georgia being so tolerant of and contributory to my rough and rowdy past. Maybe we can whip them more gently than most of our other opponents............but whip their a$$ we must!!!

GO VOLS!!!

VN Store

Back