Allison Maurer leaving?

Maurer: Did you drink plenty of fluids and eat a well-balanced breakfast this morning, Justin?

Worley: Lemme get dem digits girl.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    81.8 KB · Views: 623
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Top 3 Volnation Candidates to replace her:
1. Peyton Manning - he is out of work
2. Al Wilson - I bet he could make you eat your veggies
3. Dale Jones - an oldie but goodie here on VN

Janzen Jackson for lead nutritionist. Because anything is better than prison food.

Attachments

• 081511cUTPhotoDay011_t755_he96be052c363bb6d1ec181df75dc40227f1f8e62.jpg
    081511cUTPhotoDay011_t755_he96be052c363bb6d1ec181df75dc40227f1f8e62.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 4
Maurer: Did you drink plenty of fluids and eat a well-balanced breakfast this morning, Justin?

Worley: Lemme get dem digits girl.

*I've been informed that this wasn't Maurer. Still thought it was funny at the time though.

No, that's definitely her. But she was nothing but professional with the players at all times.

Reactions: 2 people
Rumor is that THIS is the replacement...

s-l300.jpg

MTE1ODA0OTcxODY1OTY2MDkz.jpg

No.

Just No.

:rock:
GBO!!!

I know this is off topic but I didn't want to find the old thread. Are we still losing that kicker?

Do you think losing this nutritionist is at all related?

I know this is off topic but I didn't want to find the old thread. Are we still losing that kicker?

Do you think losing this nutritionist is at all related?

Townsend wanting to transfer is because Daniel won the spot.
He just wants playing time.
Completely unrelated.

Per Hubbs

Tennessee will hire a nutritionist to replace the departing Allison Maurer. Remember Maurer was a nutritionist for all the student athletes and not just football players so this is not a Butch Jones only selection. In fact, the hiring of someone is expected to be done by those in Hart's leadership cabinet.

I wonder how much this really hurt. Didn’t seem to be that much of a deal at the time.

I wonder how much this really hurt. Didn’t seem to be that much of a deal at the time.

Thanks for bumping this. We were discussing it in another thread. She had a great reputation and then suddenly she was gone. Not buying that it was an AD thing.

Thanks for bumping this. We were discussing it in another thread. She had a great reputation and then suddenly she was gone. Not buying that it was an AD thing.

They had promised her a raise into full-time assistance. Dave Hart delivered on either, and she left.

She started her own business and one of her clients was Knoxville Catholic. Everyone that saw the two of them interact at Catholic football games knows that she has no problem with Butch over how things ended.

Reactions: 5 people
They had promised her a raise into full-time assistance. Dave Hart delivered on either, and she left.

She started her own business and one of her clients was Knoxville Catholic. Everyone that saw the two of them interact at Catholic football games knows that she has no problem with Butch over how things ended.

Not intimating that she was bitter. She’s a classy person. If Butch had wanted to keep her, she’d still be here imo.

Not intimating that she was bitter. She’s a classy person. If Butch had wanted to keep her, she’d still be here imo.

You assumed he controlled the dollars and promotion. I doubt that. She probably makes more on her own that UT would have ever paid.

You assumed he controlled the dollars and promotion. I doubt that. She probably makes more on her own that UT would have ever paid.

Hart forked out over a million to get Shoop because Butch WANTED him. I didn’t assume that.

Stephanie is still there but is not working with football team. Hired a new lady from, you guessed it, Bama. Hearing she’s doing a great job and most of the players love it.

VN Store

Back