All your children are belong to us

This is what the internet says. I guess it's a new word for bisexual.

Pansexuality is the romantic, emotional, and/or sexual attraction to people regardless of their gender. Like everyone else, pansexual people may be attracted to some people and not others, but the gender of the person does not matter. People of any gender identity can and do identify as pansexual.Oct 20, 2021
In other words... they have no standards whatsoever....any port in a storm....

Pansexuality is the romantic, emotional, and/or sexual attraction to people regardless of their gender. Like everyone else, pansexual people may be attracted to some people and not others, but the gender of the person does not matter. People of any gender identity can and do identify as pansexual.Oct 20, 2021
Lol what load of horses###. Sounds like a bi. I guess they just want to be special and have their own unique name.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

Bi would be being attracted to only males or females. Pansexual recognizes the Heinz 57 flavors of genders.

Reactions: dovervolz
Bi would be being attracted to only males or females. Pansexual recognizes the Heinz 57 flavors of genders.

Pansexual designates that attraction can be based on things beyond sexual. A pansexual individual may experience attraction based on intellect, beliefs, shared interests, etc.

Pansexual designates that attraction can be based on things beyond sexual. A pansexual individual may experience attraction based on intellect, beliefs, shared interests, etc.
Yeah never really bought that explanation. You may be drawn to someone as a partner based on that stuff, regardless of anything else. But I find it very difficult to believe you want to bang (sexuality) a person based on them still listening to the same Now that's what I call music CD.

I thought bi meant they swung both ways, no?
Their argument is that there are more than two ways to swing. And they get into really pedantic, imo, definitions of all the ways to swing.

For instance, there are lesbian/gay people who are only sexually attracted to other lesbian/gay people. How the heck they know before talking to that person, I have no idea. But that is one of many many possible sexualities out there, and jt only gets weirder, way weirder.

Their argument is that there are more than two ways to swing. And they get into really pedantic, imo, definitions of all the ways to swing.

For instance, there are lesbian/gay people who are only sexually attracted to other lesbian/gay people. How the heck they know before talking to that person, I have no idea. But that is one of many many possible sexualities out there, and jt only gets weirder, way weirder.
That’s why I’ve decided to just cut it at LGBQ.

The ‘Q’ is a perfect catch-all imo.

That’s why I’ve decided to just cut it at LGBQ.

The ‘Q’ is a perfect catch-all imo.

Actually, Queer is a better catch all. Basically anything non-normative.

Reality is that either you are a hetrosexual, a homosexual, bisexual or asexual. Every other "I am so special" designation is just a subcategory of these.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Actually, Queer is a better catch all. Basically anything non-normative.

Reality is that either you are a hetrosexual, a homosexual, bisexual or asexual. Every other "I am so special" designation is just a subcategory of these.
I thought the ‘Q’ did mean “Queer”?

Pretty inclusive imo

VN Store

Back