All time favorite band and song

TIGER DEN

Hey neighbors
Who's your all time favorite band ( just 1 )?

What's your all time favorite song ( just 1 ) ?

Mine would be Boston for favorite band , and Dust in the wind for favorite song.

Mine would be Led Zepplin for the band,and Lucky Man by ELP> I can't be held to just one man, we didn't have computer games and stuff. It was girls,beer,wine,sports,and let there be ROCK.I really wanted to put YES and AC/DC. :victory::shades:

Last edited:
the beatles

toby keith-beer for my horses.

just kidding.

ray charles-america the beautiful. get chills everytime.

I can't pick just one. I get sick of hearing too much of the same thing to have a favorite song. I guess if I got stranded on an island and could only have one artist to listen to I would pick Skynyrd.

Favorite band: Acceptance

Favorite song: "Better Days" by One Less Reason

band- Alice in Chains

Song- "This Man" by Jeremy Camp

Song 2- "Another one bites the dust" by Queen

Last edited:
No way I could pick an all time favorite song and my favorite band usually changes on my moods. Really digging The Who lately.

No way I could pick an all time favorite song and my favorite band usually changes on my moods. Really digging The Who lately.

I'm with you.

I must say Dinosaur by Hank Jr. is one of my all time fav's. Actually I like all 3 Hanks.

Live's "lightning crashes" is a great song, i also like some seven mary three. its to tough to name favorites

I'm with you.

I must say Dinosaur by Hank Jr. is one of my all time fav's. Actually I like all 3 Hanks.

Live's "lightning crashes" is a great song, i also like some seven mary three. its to tough to name favorites

Yes it is! :yes:

VN Store

Back