All things STOCKS

Not sure why your confident of this. It appears the Reddit folk caught the hedge funds over shorting GameStop. I didn’t buy any but I think it’s hilarious the folks who gambled on it going down are now crying collusion to the SEC cause they were careless and some regular Joe’s figured them out. I’m looking forward to the carnage when they have to settle their positions. Appears they’re hoping the government is going to bail them out which is also ridiculous.

Because AMC almost went bankrupt in 2020. They have a mountain of debt and threaters still aren't operating at full capacity in many states. Streaming is also digging into their market share. They've just diluted the stock heavily. Despite that, AMC is trading at more than triple the price of the stock at the same time roughly 18 months prior to COVID. This is a sub $10 stock that's being supported entirely by Reddit. I promise you, these hedge fund companies will win out in the end. They always do.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
I'll take that bet.

10 years may be optimistic, but it's already happening. Every car manufacturer already has multiple models in production. Last I read, It's esitmated that over 25% or all new car sales will be all electric vehicles by 2030.

Tesla also has their own network or charging stations and other forms of income the other car companies don't. And stock price tends to be reflective of investors opinion on the future outlook of the company. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that they've cornered the market on electric cars and that in the next 10 years, it's likely that the majority of new cars sold will be all electric

Ford and GM are pushing into EVs so Tesla hasn’t cornered the market. But what they are doing is beyond an EV. They will be involved with solar and home power systems. When a storm knocks out your electricity, plug your Tesla into your house to power it back up. They are trying to be like Apple… a consumer brand rather than a tech or computer company.

Because AMC almost went bankrupt in 2020. They have a mountain of debt and threaters still aren't operating at full capacity in many states. Streaming is also digging into their market share. They've just diluted the stock heavily. Despite that, AMC is trading at more than triple the price of the stock at the same time roughly 18 months prior to COVID. This is a sub $10 stock that's being supported entirely by Reddit. I promise you, these hedge fund companies will win out in the end. They always do.

If they are smart they are dumping every share of Treasury stock available at these prices and raising as much cash as possible. The stock is a questionable investment at this level, but the business model could be sound. There is pent up demand to get out of the house. Long term though, will people want to avoid large gatherings? I have a feeling that COVID-19 is just the first of several pandemics that we’ll be encountering.

Big day today for the micro cap trash which my account seems to be full of. WSB stocks are hot today.

RKT calls are pretty saturated again. There are people with $49 calls for June 18th and offering to buy more. I have no idea who does that; they don't talk about it much on WSB anymore.

People with CLOV calls today, ooh la la. Maybe you can buy a seafood restaurant tonight.

So, you are thinking I am going to be more like Rick Pitino (shooting too soon - ha ha).

Mostly getting back into (and increasing) long term positions that I've pruned in the past month: TDOC, SQ, PYPL, AMD, TSCO, CRM, BABA, HQY. STill got a decent amount of cash on the sidelines but I put a lot in today (ha ha, TWSS)

Trying to do some knife catching with CLOV too (hopefully, I caught the knife at $6.95)

1623163942389.png

Have you all seen the volume on Wendy's (WEN)? Holy cow. Who comes up with this stuff?

My RKT limit is set at $27.77 (more so to prevent it from executing rather than expecting to see that number) but I’m getting an itchy trigger finger.

My RKT limit is set at $27.77 (more so to prevent it from executing rather than expecting to see that number) but I’m getting an itchy trigger finger.

Me too. I'm up 15% or so. The history of the stock suggests it's about to bottom out again in the next 2 weeks. But it still stands a good chance to fill that gap back up to the 22.60 area. I'll probably sell if it dips below 19.50..

Just cashed out my 27.5% profits on $CLDR today. Looking for my next investment. What you folks got?

VN Store

Back