All things STOCKS

I heard the Disney news Sunday night. Set a 500 share order at $94 for 4am. It obviously jumped right over me and didn’t fill, so instead I shorted it at 100.50. Bought to cover yesterday at 95.44……….

while standing on the streets on Hollywood Studios lmao.

FYI, lotto plays of the day would be the SPY 406 C’s selling for .01 and possibly the 386 P’s for Friday selling for .06.

If you can actually buy for that. I sold the 406 C just before closing for a dime.

The prices I see during the night are just bunk.

Here is one I like...CELH

CELSIUS® Essential Energy is the presenting partner of this Friday's 2022 PFL World Championship

Wide-ranging partnership will see top PFL fighters become brand ambassadors, naming rights to CELSIUS® VIP Cageside Club, and in-cage activations

Tickets available now for 2022 PFL World Championship at Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden

NEW YORK , Nov. 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The Professional Fighters League (PFL), the fastest growing and most innovative sports league, today announced a multi-year deal with CELSIUS® Essential Energy to become the Official Energy Drink Partner of the PFL. To kick off the expansive agreement, CELSIUS® will be the presenting partner of the 2022 PFL World Championship taking place this Friday, November 25 at Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden.

PFL_Celsius.jpg

Under the deal, CELSIUS® will have naming rights to the VIP Cageside Club and the winner of each matchup will enjoy the energy drink inside the PFL SmartCage at every event, with the latter beginning in 2023. Additionally, CELSIUS® will collaborate with select PFL world-class fighters who are also CELSIUS® consumers to serve as brand ambassadors. CELSIUS® and the PFL will also create custom social content to engage the league's young, dynamic audience and there will be commercial inventory and integrations on PFL's broadcast partner, ESPN.

"The PFL is incredibly excited to partner with CELSIUS, a rapidly growing and dynamic brand," said PFL Chief Revenue Officer Jon Tuck. "The PFL and CELSIUS are like minded companies, as two brands that are innovators in established sectors. CELSIUS' focus on living fit and a healthy lifestyle are symbiotic with our fighters who are amongst the best athletes in the world, as well as our young active fan base."

"CELSIUS is excited to partner with an innovative, fast-growing league like PFL," said CELSIUS Vice President of Marketing Kyle Watson. "PFL and their world-class fighters align with our brand and consumers who focus on a healthy lifestyle and LIVING FIT. We are looking forward to working on exciting campaigns together that aim to educate consumers on both brands."

The 2022 PFL World Championship is MMA's richest night, as finalists will face off for six world titles and six $1 million champion's purses. Superstar Kayla Harrison will look to earn her third PFL title when she takes on knockout artist Larissa Pacheco in the card's main event.

ESPN+ PPV will stream the PPV ($49.99) card live at 8 p.m. ET/ 5 p.m. PT and ESPN+ will exclusively stream the undercard at 5:30 p.m. ET/ 2:30 p.m. PT. Pre-fight show coverage will start at 5:00pm ET on ESPN+.

Tickets for the biggest night in MMA are available here with prices ranging from $70 - $195 with VIP tickets available for $600.

PFL is the first and only MMA league with a true sports-season format where elite fighters from around the world compete in a Regular Season, Playoffs and Championship. The four competitors in each division who earn the most points in the Regular Season advance to the win-or-go-home Playoffs, followed by the biggest night in MMA – the PFL World Championship – with each winner going home with the $1 million prize.

Professional Fighters League is the No. 2 MMA company globally and features an elite talent roster. PFL has live event coverage in 160 countries on leading distribution platforms and delivers a unique, innovative product to MMA fans around the world.

CELSIUS® is functional, Essential Energy, a better-for-you, premium alternative to traditional energy drinks. Made with proven, premium ingredients, 7 Essential Vitamins and zero sugar, CELSIUS® was created to help people LIVE FIT, exceed their goals and elevate their everyday lives.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Is Black Friday typically a snoozefest on Wall Street?

Anyone know the history...

They will be open until 1:00 at the NYSE on Black Friday. It will be very light trading unless something HUGE occurs. By rule, they will only be closed for up to 3 consecutive days. So closing on Thanksgiving, plus Good Black, plus the weekend would be 4 days. They suspended the 3-day rule after 9/11 (in 2001 only).

They get goofy on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve. They’ll stop trading and sing “Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie” from the trading floor in the early afternoon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jax_Vol
They will be open until 1:00 at the NYSE on Good Friday. It will be very light trading unless something HUGE occurs. By rule, they will only be closed for up to 3 consecutive days. So closing on Thanksgiving, plus Good Friday, plus the weekend would be 4 days. They suspended the 3-day rule after 9/11 (in 2001 only).

They get goofy on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve. They’ll stop trading and sing “Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie” from the trading floor in the early afternoon.

Thank you!

It'll be impressive if they get this right.

WOW!! That would be crazy.

I tried to look around at the various shopping venues this weekend. Americans seemed to still be buying like crazy. Just looked like a typical Black Friday with shopping buggies loaded with high dollar items.

All i know for certain: I'm going all in on puts Dec 30

I studied some option prices this morning and the premiums for near term expirations just aren’t that attractive to me to short. If I tended to be long options, I’d find a lot of opportunities today.

Why do you want to buy puts before 2023? I’m thinking that equities have a really good chance of advancing once 2022 is in the rear view mirror.

Reactions: Jax_Vol

VN Store

Back