All things STOCKS

GoVolsDR

I love 9000 Bitcoin. Literally discounted crypto. BTC has been flagging on the daily lately, but a new harmonic is forming. Need to see some sustained price action to get a better sense of what kind of patterns we can look for on the chart. Until then I'm just swinging/scalping Sats as much as I can.

BAJAvol

Why is roku doing so well? CRM is solid.
Expected to earn a profit for the first time this year. EPS is always exceeding expectations. Extremely well ran company with management that understands responsible balance sheet growth. Wish I would've bought in a while back, but I thought competitors would limit their growth. I do think it is overvalued, though.

Expected to earn a profit for the first time this year. EPS is always exceeding expectations. Extremely well ran company with management that understands responsible balance sheet growth. Wish I would've bought in a while back, but I thought competitors would limit their growth. I do think it is overvalued, though.
Main business is just the streaming box??

Remy

A kick to the cods is my only deterrence.
Bought Boeing on a dip at $344, it went down some, but it's a fo sho $400 stock in 2020. Pays a dividend cloased today at $359 and SuperMax is still not flying. Will zoom once they get released 4th quarter this year. Apple remains a great buy IMO at $206, P/E below 20, there's going to be a massive turnover of mobilephones as 5G expands. Goldman Sachs is a great buy IMO closing below $200 today and P/E ratio below $10, unbelievable buy and hold opportunity. Want to park your money and collect >3% rather safely, go with GHYAX.

VN Store

Sponsors