All things STOCKS

I can tell you that the rental car business right now is about as busy as it can get. If schools go back in the fall the retail side will slow down slightly, but the insurance business is going to be insane. Without hertz 500,000 cars, every rental business is going to be swamped for the rest of the year. This is an industry I can give you 100% facts on and not just opinion.

Well, that's interesting. Maybe travelers of 500 miles or less are avoiding trains, planes, and buses and are electing to socially distance in rented cars instead.

Reactions: Carp
PM looking sexy this morning. GNUS, KTOV with some solid PR this morning. Hopefully they get up enough steam to get me out of them with some gains. Looking to dump most of what I own today and start fresh on Monday. I still have a ton to learn, but I'm getting a better feel on swing trading.

PM looking sexy this morning. GNUS, KTOV with some solid PR this morning. Hopefully they get up enough steam to get me out of them with some gains. Looking to dump most of what I own today and start fresh on Monday. I still have a ton to learn, but I'm getting a better feel on swing trading.
Need Merck to announce they're collaborating with KTOV today, or better yet, buying them out. Lol

Reactions: Carp
Lost half my gains from yesterday so far. Hoping for a rebound late in the day. Would really like to get out some stocks before tomorrow.

Ah so we are going to let this thing destroy the economy

I think everyone knows I'm not a Trump supporter at all and he has exhibited horrible leadership throughout this ordeal but having an antagonistic media that wants him to fail via a failed economy is causing a lot of this....

I think everyone knows I'm not a Trump supporter at all and he has exhibited horrible leadership throughout this ordeal but having an antagonistic media that wants him to fail via a failed economy is causing a lot of this....
Yep. If the media didn't run wild with this in March things would be a lot different right about now

I try and watch just the local news and if you think that all of these political conversations are not tied to money then you are crazy. It might be something personal to you but at the end of the day it is about one thing: money. New best seller books come out all the time about Trump being great and then next week how horrible he is or someone around them. They have book deals, speaking engagements, tours, interviews and then get hired by some lobbying firm. If you think anyone has an opinion that is not based on money then you don't get any of this. Now let's get IDEX and SAVE back on track and stop telling me anything other than about something that will make me rich!!

Biden's economic plan: raise the corporate corporate tax rate from 21% to 28%.

Good way to reverse the job growth that was zooming before COVID. Most of the federal tax "revenues" come from individuals. But some voters favor attacking American capitalism.

You can't tax a society into prosperity. Some think that you can or just hate wealth, success, freedom, and liberty. I could say a lot more, but this isn't the Politics Forum.

Biden's economic plan: raise the corporate corporate tax rate from 21% to 28%.

Good way to reverse the job growth that was zooming before COVID. Most of the federal tax "revenues" come from individuals. But some voters favor attacking American capitalism.

You can't tax a society into prosperity. Some think that you can or just hate wealth, success, freedom, and liberty. I could say a lot more, but this isn't the Politics Forum.

I believe in tax fairness. I think you can raise revenue by removing some of the preferences that certain industries have (and others dont) and items such as carried interest and bonus depreciation without a 33% increase in corporate tax rate. This would create revenue and still keep U.S. companies on a level playing field.

VN Store

Back