All SEC teams

ThreatLevelOrange

Wish that I was on ol’ Rocky Top
Prior to the season, we had no “scrimmage players” on any of the preseason (1st, 2nd, or 3rd) all SEC teams. Will any of our guys get on the the postseason?

Bituli, Jennings, Trey Smith, Warrior and D Taylor will all get some votes. Surely a couple of them will get recognized. Morris, Wright and Henry T will all 3 make the All-SEC Freshman team with Henry T making the Fr All-American team!!

If Jennings isn’t All SEC, they shouldn’t even be doing it.
Plus Taylor is leading the league in sacks and Warrior is leading in interceptions. Hopefully that’s something they consider.

I think JJ possibly gets in on the 2nd team.. some STUD WRs in the SEC this year and most of them are at LSU and Bama smh

Reactions: ThreatLevelOrange
I know a lot of y'all love him, but Bituli isn't the best LB on his own team.

That might be true but he's produced the most THIS season. I agree though, Henry T is already playing really well and looks to have the potential to be great down the road!

Bituli is the heartbeat of our defense, Henry T will be a great one and is already playing great as freshman but Bituli is definitely the leader of the backers

Reactions: KBVol
And in case anyone is wondering, there is only 1 Florida Gator who I would say is definitely going to be on the All-SEC team without much of an argument. I suspect there will be more than that, but only 1 is a no-doubter.

Sorry 99, that’s just dumb. Yes he is. You’re not watching Tennessee play very much if you think that.

I take Henry T right now, all day, everyday. Bituli may bring other things to the table that Tennessee needs because of the youth that is on the field, but Henry T is a better football player.

JMO

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan

Those are strong words there, bud. Bituli may be our best LB since Mayo although you could argue for AJ. Henry T may surpass him but not yet.

Bituli meets a RB in the hole and the RB goes down every single time. Or in the words of Domingo Ayala, "Erry-tyne".

There are a lot of good linebackers but surely Bituli gets some recognition.
The way he sheds and gets off blocks to be in dang near every play is amazing. Reminds me of one we had had a few years ago with the #27. His name escapes me right now lol. Anyone Anyone?

He is 100% the best inside linebacker on this team. To’o To’o has all American potential and is a future early round draft pick, but as a freshman he’s not yet the player Bituli is.
Taylor is also having a good year so there is a discussion to be had there

VN Store

Back