All SEC events suspended

Hang on, that tweet only says baseball. Is there another source saying everything?

And does that mean actual games or any and all athletic-related activities?

@Sam I Am

What are you suggesting is happening?
His tin foil hat is loose. Although I would not be surprised if a foreign power used biological weapons on the US population. This can be treated as a test run....it is spreading pretty quickly, and we are ill prepared to deal with it. It is mostly affecting the elderly and medically vulnerable. The next time it could affect healthy people as well.

His tin foil hat is loose. Although I would not be surprised if a foreign power used biological weapons on the US population. This can be treated as a test run....it is spreading pretty quickly, and we are ill prepared to deal with it. It is mostly affecting the elderly and medically vulnerable. The next time it could affect healthy people as well.

Your point is well taken, Hon, but this makes you sound like a paranoid twit.

Tongue In Cheek......

I am not sure what all this means. What am I going to do without sports? Am I going to have to carry on complete sentences with my wife that don't include what somebody's batting average is or the benefits of playing man-to-man or zone? No March Madness? Holy Schnikes!! No MLB?!
Seriously, hope everyone is safe.

Nothing about Spring Football posted. This is getting a little out of hand. Take precautions, but don't go crazy. We are becoming a nation of drama queens
I agree that this country is usaully overly dramatic and full of cowards. But I think we've got a serious situation on our hands. Especially if you have loved ones that are elderly

Just so damn stupid. Buncha follow the leader lemmings, no leadership. 9 cases currently in the state. 1300 cases nationally, 39 deaths, more than half from 1 nursing home facility in King County Washington. Irrational and ridiculous.

Anybody remember the swine flu in 2009? You may remember the term, but I promise you don’t remember that 60,000,000 Americans contracted it, that 300,000 were hospitalized and that 17,000 died. Yet, none of this irrational overreaction and panic occurred.....wonder why.

So far this flu season, since October, 40,000 Americans have died from the flu, including 136 children, yet life goes on, no panic, nothing to see.

Understand that the highest risk demographic are 70-80+ year olds with compromised immune systems. No child has contracted it, and worldwide 69,000 people have contracted it and recovered.

Take normal precautions and everything will be fine, pleas for calm and common sense should be the order of the day. But no, other forces at work to make sure as many people panic as much as possible and that the stock market and economy crash. See it for what it is.

But if it affects healthy folk, the people who release will die too.

Just so damn stupid. Buncha follow the leader lemmings, no leadership. 9 cases currently in the state. 1300 cases nationally, 39 deaths, more than half from 1 nursing home facility in King County Washington. Irrational and ridiculous.

Anybody remember the swine flu in 2009? You may remember the term, but I promise you don’t remember that 60,000,000 Americans contracted it, that 300,000 were hospitalized and that 17,000 died. Yet, none of this irrational overreaction and panic occurred.....wonder why.

So far this flu season, since October, 40,000 Americans have died from the flu, including 136 children, yet life goes on, no panic, nothing to see.

Understand that the highest risk demographic are 70-80+ year olds with compromised immune systems. No child has contracted it, and worldwide 69,000 people have contracted it and recovered.

Take normal precautions and everything will be fine, pleas for calm and common sense should be the order of the day. But no, other forces at work to make sure as many people panic as much as possible and that the stock market and economy crash. See it for what it is.

People with much more intelligence than you on the topic contradict what you're saying. I'd suggest we listen to them instead of you. National and international virologists, immunologists, doctors, epidemiologists, they all say to contain the spread. When the Ivy League cancels, you know something is up.

People with much more intelligence than you on the topic contradict what you're saying. I'd suggest we listen to them instead of you. National and international virologists, immunologists, doctors, epidemiologists, they all say to contain the spread. When the Ivy League cancels, you know something is up.
Give me a break

TRUTH!

Well, most of those people are engaged in the WHO, who has demonstrated total incompetence this whole time and continually just lets China slide from their total failure to deal with this in the first place.

Tongue In Cheek......

I am not sure what all this means. What am I going to do without sports? Am I going to have to carry on complete sentences with my wife that don't include what somebody's batting average is or the benefits of playing man-to-man or zone? No March Madness? Holy Schnikes!! No MLB?!
Seriously, hope everyone is safe.

Without sports as a deterrent there will be an uptick in adult viewing for many.

Well, most of those people are engaged in the WHO, who has demonstrated total incompetence this whole time and continually just lets China slide from their total failure to deal with this in the first place.

The WHO doesn't control countries. China's failure was covering it up to start with.

Reactions: kcvols1
NCAA cancelled all winter and spring sports championships. Baseball, softball, tennis, etc.

What a total over reaction.

Seniors better get another year of eligibility and scholarship limits lifted to accommodate the returning players and incoming freshman.

VN Store

Back