All hail the basketball prognosticating of LG

I said last week here that the SEC was underrated and that the SEC would have three teams in the S16 and further that no other conference would have more. Witness UT, UF, and Vandy. The PAC 10 also has three teams. No other conference has that many.

:whistling:

Quick, LG, predict we'll make the final four.

Quick, LG, predict we'll make the final four.

Sadly, I cannot comply. I can't predict it, but I'll tell you right now that it would not surprise me in the least. I maintain that OSU is vulnerable to a really good perimeter shooting team. Let's face it, Oden will dominate the inside. He's better now than when you first played them this year. He will get his 20 points and plenty of rebounds.

You have to hit your outside shots. Plain and simple.

But it can be done. If anyone can have your team ready to go up against OSU, its Pearl. What a great job he's done this year.

All hail LG.........all we ask for is the witch's broom to take back to the wizzard!

Oden had over 20 points and several rebounds in the first meeting. I'd hate to see a better game out of him.

yeah but he is shooting FTs with his right hand again. I think he shoulda stayed lefty! Hack a Shaq?

He can't get up and down the floor like other big men, e.g. Noah and Horford (had to throw in a Gator reference, sorry). So I look for you guys to try and tucker him out and basically rain threes down on them like they were gum drops in Willy Wonka's factory.

Yuck. Just reread that post by me. Something vaguely and disturbingly feminine about that analogy.

I said last week here that the SEC was underrated and that the SEC would have three teams in the S16 and further that no other conference would have more. Witness UT, UF, and Vandy. The PAC 10 also has three teams. No other conference has that many.

:whistling:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

VN Store

Back