All hail the basketball prognosticating of LG

lawgator1

I said last week here that the SEC was underrated and that the SEC would have three teams in the S16 and further that no other conference would have more. Witness UT, UF, and Vandy. The PAC 10 also has three teams. No other conference has that many.

:whistling:

I said last week here that the SEC was underrated and that the SEC would have three teams in the S16 and further that no other conference would have more. Witness UT, UF, and Vandy. The PAC 10 also has three teams. No other conference has that many.

:whistling:

:salute:

They mentioned today during the Kansas/UK game that the ACC had the highest winning % in the tourney since the brackets were started, but that the SEC was closing in fast.

LG, has anyone been assertive enough to ask if that is you in the avatar, and if so, who is that strappin' young lass at your side? :salute:

LawVol1 has a nice ring

Actually, we had a lawvol show up here once, and LG had his day in court, charging them with theft of intellectual property, as I recall. To which someone cleverly replied..."LG owns intellectual property? Oh well, there goes the neighborhood." :p

How about them Vols?:dance2: In the words of Dickie V: "AWESOME, BABY!":dance2: :salute:

I heard that was Tebow's sister in the picture. Any truth?

I heard it was actually a random girl he met at a party.

It is reported both ways on the net. There is an email floating around out there from a girl who says she is a first year med student and she just ran into him at a party and the pic got taken and that's all there is to it. I've seen that one floating around.

Regardless of her name, I love her.

It is reported both ways on the net. There is an email floating around out there from a girl who says she is a first year med student and she just ran into him at a party and the pic got taken and that's all there is to it. I've seen that one floating around.

Regardless of her name, I love her.

I just noticed there's a guy in that pic too :yikes:

VN Store

Back