Alexus Dye out of Troy commits

though Troy got robbed (again) lol Jaiden McCoy for Alexus

Yes, Jaiden does give them a lot more size though. I think she’s planning to shoot the 3 more. Looking at their roster I don’t see how she doesn’t end up on the block though. With Dye coming to UT they are going to be counting on Jaiden heavily to rebound.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
This is a great pickup for Tennessee, and IMO one of the best players in the portal to fit the team's needs. She can come right in as the starting PF and make an immediate impact. She'll easily be the 2nd best all around player on the team behind Rae!

looked at her stats and what stuck out was that she didnt even make 1 3pt shot hope she plans on developing one over the summer
Alexus Dye - Basketball (W) - Troy University Athletics
Doesn't matter. She has a great mid range game and can create off the dribble. She'll present huge mismatches for opposing 4's trying to guard her, and she's strong enough to play defense at that spot. I truly think that she will be a huge impact player next year. Tennessee just got A LOT better, imo.

This is a great pickup for Tennessee, and IMO one of the best players in the portal to fit the team's needs. She can come right in as the starting PF and make an immediate impact. She'll easily be the 2nd best all around player on the team behind Rae!
Excited about our newest LV for sure but Rae, Jordy and Tamari are the 3 Big dogs.

Doesn't matter. She has a great mid range game and can create off the dribble. She'll present huge mismatches for opposing 4's trying to guard her, and she's strong enough to play defense at that spot. I truly think that she will be a huge impact player next year. Tennessee just got A LOT better, imo.
Facts! I watched the Troy vs A&M game and they had no answer for her, she gave Jones and Johnson fits and was able to defend both of them which was very impressive at 6'0" defending 6'3" and 6'4"!

VN Store

Back